The Hero

*Y/N's POV*

I was in my apartment, I was looking for Akari. I opened my bedroom door and saw Akari in there.

Y/N: "Hey."

She looked at me and smiled.

Akari: "Y/N..."

Y/N: "Here."

I reached into my pocket, and grabbed the cure for Haru. I tossed it to Akari and she almost dropped it.

Y/N: "Don't drop it. That's the only one in the world."

She looked at it. She had tears in her eyes.

Akari: "Is this...?"

Y/N: "I don't break promises."

Akari ran up to me and hugged me, squeezing me, crying.

Akari: "Thank you! Thank you so much!"

Y/N: "It's nothing, really."

She kissed my cheek.

Y/N: "Let's go cure him--"

I heard screaming from Haru's room. Akari and I ran towards Haru's room and saw Malos standing next to Haru.

Y/N: "Get away from him!"

Malos: "My plan, is starting now!"

He grabbed Haru and disappeared... Akari dropped to her knees.

Akari: "No..."

Y/N: "Damn it. I got this far... just for him to get taken away...? My goal, was to save Haru... I'm not giving up on it!"

Akari: "Y/N...?"

Y/N: "I'm gonna go save him."

I opened the window and jumped out. I jumped my way up to the roof of the place. I looked around and saw a giant ray of dark light shooting from the sky. It was at the dorms. I quickly made my way to the dorms. I avoided everyone, even some pros. When I finally made it, I saw Malos standing in front of the dorms. My classmates, standing at the dorms entrance. I didn't see Haru. What I did see, was a giant humanoid monster standing next to Malos.

 What I did see, was a giant humanoid monster standing next to Malos

Malos: "Good, your friends will see you die, then they will die!"

Y/N: "Where's Haru?!"

Malos: "The child? He is right next to me!"

Malos pointed at the monster... What the hell...

Y/N: "WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM?!"

Lightning began striking the ground, it began raining.

Malos: "This is what the experimentation's did to him. He wasn't dying, no. He became a monster. That I now control. Now then, child, attack him, kill him."