Knowing The Feeling

*Y/N Pov*

I was laying down on the ground waiting for the pros to get here or for the others to get here. I still don't understand why Aizawa came to me to talk to me. I haven't seen him talk to the others one on one before. Maybe he has before but I wasn't there.

???: "How are you already here?"

I look up and see the two Pussycats and Aizawa. Oh and that kid is here. Still don't know who he is.

Aizawa: "That's Y/N L/N. I knew he would make it here fast."

Y/N: "Still don't know your names."

Mandalay: "I'm Mandalay."

Pixie-Bob: "And you can call me Pixie-Bob."

Y/N: "It's nice to meet you two. You already know who I am since Aizawa said my name."

Mandalay: "So, your last name, are you related to F/N L/N?"

(F/N is your fathers name)

Y/N: "I am."

Aizawa: "You two already know what happened to his parents."

Pixie-Bob: "Yeah, we know. We knew your parents."

Y/N: "You did?"

Mandalay: "They were good friends to us and they were in the top ten heroes."

Y/N: "They were. Not anymore."

Pixie-Bob: "We are sorry about what happened."

Y/N: "It's fine, you weren't there after all. The only one that could have prevented that was me and I didn't."

Aizawa: "He blames himself for what happened to them."

Pixie-Bob: "But you were just a child, you couldn't really do anything against the villain."

Y/N: "That villain is dead, you wanna know why? Because of me, after he did that to my parents I accidentally burnt him to death."

Mandalay: "So that's how he died."

Y/N: "If you don't mind me asking, what do you know about my fathers Quirk?"

Mandalay: "Well, you already know that he could control elements. Is there anything we can really answer about that?"

Y/N: "I can't use all of them. He had someone seal them away or something."

Mandalay: "Well, he could control air, water, and change the shape of the ground. He just called that one the earth element."

Y/N: "I see, I don't have those elements."

Pixie-Bob: "Now we know how you got here so fast. You used that lightning element to get here faster."

Y/N: "Yeah, it's really convenient. Also, who is the kid?"

Mandalay: "That's my nephew, Kota."

Y/N: "Well, hi Kota. My name is Y/N L/N, it's nice to meet you."

I extend my hand out to him but he slaps it away.

Kota: "Shut up."

Y/N: "Knew there was some type of issue."

Mandalay: "What do you mean?"

Y/N: "When we arrived, Kota didn't seem too happy to see us students. My guess is that it has something to do with us wanting to be heroes."

Mandalay walks up to me and whispers into my ear.

Mandalay: "He parents were heroes that sacrificed themselves to save others. He was devastated when he found out his parents died. He hasn't liked heroes since then."