Training Interrupted

*Y/N's POV*

It was the next day and I was training with my sister. I shot a fire ball at her and she dodged it. I sent knife shaped icicles at her and she was dodging them, while she was dodging them I used my lightning to get close to her. I was next to her and went to kick her in the head, she caught my leg.

Y/N: "Uh oh..."

She lifted me by my leg and throw me at the side of the hill. I slammed into it and coughed up spit. I got up and ran back at her and we kept dodging each other.

Aizawa: "Don't lose focus. All of you, move faster! No matter what you're doing, you should always be aware of where you came from. That's what it means to improve. Always keep in mind why you're sweating, and why you keep getting nagged."

I stopped dodging for a moment and started thinking. Where I came from huh...

Akame: "Pay attention!"

Y/N: "Wh--"

Her foot went against the side of my head and sent me slamming back into the side of the hill. I get up again and look at her. I walk towards her and she gets into a fighting stance.

Y/N: "Can I ask you something?"

Akame:" During training? You should really focus on training."

Y/N: "I need to ask this."

Akame: "Fine, what is it?"

Y/N: "Why are you here? Where is Akari if you aren't there?"

Akame: "Oh, that. Akari should be here by now."

Y/N: "Why is she coming here?"

Akame: "You wanted to protect her, having her with you and pro heroes is for the best."

Y/N: "I want to protect her, not have her try to flirt with me in front of others..."

Akame: "Awww are you going to be embarrassed if she does?"

Y/N: "Nope. Just don't feel like dealing with that."

Akame: "Why is that?"

Y/N: "Don't need others thinking that I am dating her."

???: "Y/N! COME HERE AND GIVE ME A HUG!!"

I look behind me and see Akari running at me with her arms out.

Y/N: "Shit..."

She was about to hug me, but I used my lightning to dodge her. She ended up tripping and falling on her face.

Akari: "Why did you dodge...?"

Akame: "At least you dodged this time."

Y/N: "Shut up."

*Timeskip*

It was nighttime now and we were doing this scare thing. We would be in a pair of two and the other class would try to scare us. Midoriya and I were paired up. We were waiting for our turn to go into the forest. I looked up at the sky and noticed some smoke, is there a fire?

Pixie-Bob: "Wh-What is this?!"

I look over at Pixie-Bob and see her flying backwards. What is happening?! I look back at the others and back over to where Pixie-Bob was. She was down on the ground, blood coming from her head. Two guys standing next to her. Well, one guy and a lizard. Or should I count him as a person? Someone might get offended if they could here me.

???: "Those pet cats are in the way."

Mineta: "Wh-Why...? I thought they made doubly sure... Why are there villains here?!"

I look at Midoriya and he is looking behind himself. Is he worried about Kota...? That kid might be in trouble!

???: "How are you this evening, U.A. High School? We are the Vanguard Action Squad of the League of Villains!"

League of Villains huh? Why am I not surprised...

???: "Shall I crush this girl's head? What d'you think? Well, what do you think?"

Tiger: "Like I'd let you, you--"

???: "Wait up, Big Sis Mag! Don't be hasty. You too, Tiger. Calm down. It all depends on whether having power over life and death follows Stain's tenets or not."

Tenya: "So you're the one his idealogy brought?"

Spinner: "That's right! I'm-- Oh yeah, you, with the glasses! You were the one who brought about the end of Stain at Hosu City. I apologize for the late introduction. I'm Spinner, the one who will spin his dreams into reality!"

Y/N: "That sounded really dumb..."

Tiger: "I don't care, but you bastards... The women lying there, Pixie-Bob, has started worrying about getting married recently. She was doing her best to find happiness as a women, despite her age. You can't damage that woman's face and then just stand there laughing thoughtlessly about it!" 

Spinner began charging at us.

Spinner: "What's a hero doing trying to be happy like the average person?!

Mandalay: "Tiger! I've broadcast instructions. Leave the safety of the other students to Ragdoll. The two of us will hold them back here! Go, everyone! Listen carefully. Do not fight. Class rep, you're in charge!"

Tenya: "Understood! Let's go!"

I just stand there next to Midoriya, I need to go save Kota.

Tenya: "Midoriya! Y/N!"

Midoriya: "Go on ahead! Mandalay!"

Y/N: "We will catch up with you guys later!"

Mandalay looks at us.

Midoriya: "I know where he is!"

Midoriya explains where he is and we head there. When we get there this giant muscular guy was about to punch Kota. Midoriya got Kota out of the way just in time and I kicked the guy in the head. I saw it had no effect on him so I jumped back and stood next to Midoriya.

???: "Hm? You two are on the list."

Y/N: "Midoriya, be careful with this guy. I kicked him and it didn't even effect him."

The guy started walking towards us and Midoriya stood up all the way.

Midoriya: "It's... It's going to be okay, Kota. We'll definitely save you!"

???: "You two will definitely save him? Hahaha! That sounds just like someone who wants to be a hero would say. Your kind show up everywhere, talking about justice. You're the one called Midoriya, right? And you, you must be Y/N, right? This is perfect. We were told to take the initiative and kill the both of you. I'll make sure to torment you both thoroughly, so show me your blood!"

He's charging us? He slams his fist into Midoriya's arm and Midoriya gets slammed into the mountain.

???: "Whoops. I almost forgot. If you know, tell me...where's the kid called Bakugo? I still have to do my job."

He goes after me now and swings his fist at me but I jumped away and my feet landed against the mountain wall and I went to send myself flying at him.

???: "You are interesting... I'm just gonna take that as you don't know."

When I was almost at him, I was tackled mid air back down onto the ground. It was that clone of me. except now he's wearing a suit. Looks like a black tuxedo.

???: "Why is there two of you now?"

Y/N Clone: "I am on your side big guy. I'll take care of me."

Y/N: "This means that cloaked fuck is here."

Midoriya: "Y/N?!"

Y/N: "I'll be fine! Take care of that ugly shit!"

A/N: Hi guys, sorry I haven't been updating much. Have a lot going on in my life and I started another story and have another one in the works. Over 1100 words!