Vacation Time

*Y/N Pov*

The classes for the first semester finished finally and was time for summer vacation. But we still had that summer camp to go to, so I'm going to need to get prepared for that. Akari and her little brother were still getting settled into my place. It's kinda weird having someone move in that you haven't known for very long but I want to protect them and that's what I plan on doing.

Akari: "I heard you it's summer vacation time for you guys."

Y/N: "Yeah, but we have this summer camp that we have to go to."

Akari: "You know, you didn't have to help us move our stuff here right?"

Y/N: "I felt like helping."

Akari: "Well thank you. Does your sister know about this?"

Y/N: "Let's say she doesn't."

Akari: "She's gonna be mad at you."

Y/N: "And this isn't her house."

Akari: "I guess you're right about that. But isn't a bit hot right now? You know, after all of that box carrying."

Y/N: "I'm not taking my shirt off."

Akari: "Damn, you found out what I was trying to do. Are you too embarrassed to take it off?"

Y/N: "No, that's not the problem."

Akari: "Then what's the issue?"

Y/N: *Sigh* "Just look."

I take my shirt off and she sees all of the scars.

Akari: "What the...?"

Y/N: "That's why I don't like taking my shirt off."

Akari: "Sorry."

Y/N: "Don't be."

Akari: "But I gotta admit, you have a really nice body."

Y/N: "Are you always going to be hitting on me?"

Akari: "Who knows."

I hear my phone go off. I look at and see that Midoriya texted me something about using the school pool for endurance training.

Akari: "Who is it?"

Y/N: "Just my friend telling me that everyone is going to be using the pool at the school for endurance training. He wants me to come there."

Akari: "Are you going?"

Y/N: "Maybe, I still want to help unpack."

Akari: "You go ahead and go. I can unpack the rest."

Y/N: "You sure?"

Akari: "Yeah, go have fun."

Y/N: "Alright."

I text Midoriya back and let him know I'll be there soon.

Y/N: "I'll see you guys later."

Akari: "Bye Y/N, have fun!"

*Timeskip*

I was in the locker room getting ready, everyone was already at the pool. I went to take my shirt off but stopped. I still don't feel comfortable showing these off even if they have seen them. No, I should be fine out there. I don't think they would judge. I get dressed into the swimming shorts and head outside into the pool area.

Midoriya: "Oh, there you are Y/N!"

I see everyone looking at me.

Y/N: "Hey."