Beautiful Night - Meanie

Mingyu pov

Oh helpWonwoo is coming over to my house tonight and I wanna give him a perfect night. I need to clean the house a bit more and make the garden ready as I had in mind. It will be a beautiful night. Probably the best night of my life. I'm planning to propose to him this evening. I can't hold my feelings back any longer. Ohh gosh I love him so much.

He walked to the kitchen and started doing the dishes

Okay, now I have done the dishes I only need to do a few more things. I better write them down before I forget one, that would be a total disaster. Everything has to be perfect for my Baby Boy. Yes, I call him Baby Boy in my mind. He is such a cutie!

I walked to the living room and took a pen and a piece of paper with me to write everything down I had to do for Wonwoo

1. Dishes (done)

2.  Make the garden ready 

  -  Lights

- Flowers

- Candles

- Table/ Bed 

- Grass

3. Food

- Pie

- Sushi

- Hamburgers

- Pomegranates

4. Dress up 

Okay, I'm finally done. He will be here in an hour and I need to prepare for that mentally because he is too cute, handsome, manly, nice and friendly. Oh gosh, I love him so much. EHHHHH I CAN'T WAIT! Keep calm Mingyu, what if he says no? No, he won't, but what if he doesn't like me as I like him? He will definitely say no. Why did I even invite him? But am I not handsome? Urgh...

At that moment the bell rang. I opened the door and there he stood. "Hey, come in." "Hey." There was that awkward moment between us now. "Uhh, shall we go to the garden," I asked him. "Yeah sure, that would be nice." He answered me. 

(Imagine something like this)

His mouth dropped when we walked into the garden and he saw that nice spot under the biggest tree in my garden. Ohh his surprised face is so cute UwU. 

"You can go and sit. Do you maybe want to eat or drink something." "Uhh yes please." So I went off to get our food and some drinks. 

I prepared the food before so that is alright. Oh gosh, I totally forgot about drinks. This is a total disaster. Uhh, I need to find something to drink. 

At that moment he saw the fruit at the kitchen table.

I'm gonna make his favourite smoothie for him. I never tried it, but one time has to be the first time. Now I only need the right ingredients and some luck. 

I found everything I needed in the kitchen and I started to make some delicious drinks. Within a few minutes, there was a delicious smell in the kitchen.

Wonwoo pov

What is that delicious smell coming from the kitchen? Shoould I go and take a look? Nah, I won't, maybe Mingyu is planning to let it be a suprise. But on the other hand it smells so delicious. Well fuck it (Or fuck Mingyu) I'm gonna take a look. 

When I walked into the kitchen I saw him standing there. Oh help, he is so handsome while he's preparing something for me. Wait he is always handsome. Should I do it? Should I backhug him?

I walked to him and  put my arms aroud his waist.  I felt him froze the moment I touched him. "Hey, what are you making?"

Mingyu pov

I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist. I froze immediatly until I realised it was Wonwoo. "Hey, what are you making?" He asked me with his deep ass cute voice. Before I could say I think he spoke the words I always wanted to hear.

Wonwoo pov

I couldn't control myself anymore now I'm so close to him. "Saranghaeyo." It just blurted out of my mouth. He turned around and smiled at me. "I love you too." 

672 words

Sorry for this cringey chapter haha

What do you like better: Pov or no pov?

Please let me know <3

Xx Nynke