Meet my sister - Part 1 - Vernon

Sofia Pov

*Incoming call from Big Squishy Bro

"Hey little sis! When will you arrive at the airport?"

"My aeroplane will land in one hour. Why? Will you be there?"

"I Have practise, but manager-nim will be there."

"Okay. See you later Fluffy Boy"

"See you later Fluffy Girl."

~ Time skip ~ At the airport~

I arrived at the airport a few minutes ago. Now I'm looking for Manager-nim, but I can't find him. 

I turn around to look for him but instead I feel a hand on my shoulder. I turn around and see a guy standing there with a mask and sunglasses. 

"Come with me." he whispers 

"Why would I. I dont even know you." I said

"Ohw, serious? You don't even reconise your own brother." The person said

"OMG HANSOL! IS THAT YOU!?" I screamed

"Shh pls be quiet. They might hear us. Everyone is looking at us and yes it's me ofcourse." He said

"I thought you said you couldn't come!?" - me

"Yes. yes. Be quite now. Yes, I said that. My shedule changed right after you called me, so I could make it. I'm happy you're here little sis." He said

"YA! I'm not little and ofcourse I am also happy, but you know I'll only stay for a week." - me

"I know. Now let's go to the dorm." - Vernon

*At the dorm*

Pov Vernon

When we step out of the car I see all the members running trough the front door to us.

"Hyung! Hyung! Where is your sister? Can we meet her?" BooSeokSoon yelled "Easy wait one second she is still in the car." I answered and turned around to help her out of the car, but there was one person who already did that.

"Jha Joshua what makes you think you can do that!?" Seungcheol screamed "She doesn't even know you." "Oh I know Joshua Oppa. We met a few times while I was in LA. It's good to see you again Josh." She said and hugged him.

We walked all back inside the dorm. I glared at Joshua while I wondered why he never told me that he knows my sister. I'll ask him that later today. First I'm going to show my sister her room for the next week. While I wondered where she was, I saw her being toured around the house by Joshua. Well... I think it's no longer necessary. With that I walked away

Pov Joshua

While I was touring Sofie the house, I saw Vernon glaring at me. "Why is he glaring at me" I whispered to myself. " Huh what did you say?" Sofia asked me. "Uhh nothing just wondering..." And I showed her the rest of the house and ended with her room.

"This is going to be your room for the next week. Do you like it?" I asked while I showed her the room. "Yes it is beautiful." she said. It was indeed beautiful. It was a sky blue room and it has it's own bathroom.

"Dinner is ready" we heard Mingyu yelling from the kitchen. "Come it's time to eat." I told her and we went downstairs.

We went to our seats and I saw Vernon looking at me again. Why is he glaring at me?

~

I am planning to write a short  Jeonghan story so be prepared for that haha and ofcourse I need a girl in the story, but I'm still looking for a name...
So if you know a good name for my story you may comment them here ;) It may be a English name, Korean name or if you want you can send your own name.

Sorry if I made any grammar mistakes haha English isn't my first langauge :)

See you next time,

X Nynke