Q & A: Dominic Pierson D.D.S., M.D.

"Hi there, ladies and gentlemen. I'm Dominic, but everybody calls me 'Dom.' I heard some of you may have some burning questions for me. Well, I would be happy to answer whatever you want to throw at me, business or personal, dental care or Dominant related so ask away! I'm all ears." 

     "Wow, looks like I've got quite a few questions here from someone named lottieast1. Okay, first question, she asks, 'What's your ideal submissive like?'"

 Okay, first question, she asks, 'What's your ideal submissive like?'"

"Oh, well. . .obedient, of course. That's a big one, but not too obedient because where's the fun in that? And this goes without saying but she would have to maintain good oral hygiene, otherwise, I'd have to give her the punishment of the century. I want a submissive who is comfortable in her own skin, ready and willing to learn and grow as a person, who has an open mind and doesn't offend or get jealous easily, someone who is willing to go above and beyond to please you, is trustworthy and above all, loyal and respectful."

     "She also asks, 'What type of Dominant are you and are you anything like Eric with your submissive?'"

"First of all, I'm nothing like Eric. In fact, when it comes to Dominants, he's not really setting the best example. I would never treat my submissives the way he does. As far as what type of Dominant I am, I'd say I'm a lot like my buddy, Christian. I'm pretty strict with my submissives and there are certain things that I won't tolerate and have little patience for like temper tantrums, especially in public, but I'm also protective, caring, and affectionate. Amy likes to refer to Christian and me as the 'Corporal Dominants,' probably because we're pretty big and skilled with corporal punishment and discipline. If another Dominant needs advice on a 'problem' submissive or how to properly discipline them, more often than not, they come to us because they know we've dealt with our share of them and can get the point across pretty quickly with our techniques. I practice both as a standard Dominant and a Daddy Dominant. It all depends on what you're looking for. I hope that answered your question.

     "Third question,  she wants to know, 'How many submissives have you had?'"