I miss you

Flame Prince's Pov:

I miss (Y/n). I honestly loved her, and I just want her back. I can't believe I burnt her face. She said that she wanted to be friends still, but I haven't seen her since that day. I was on my way towards the stairway that leads to her kingdom when I saw her walking towards me with Marshall Lee the Vampire King holding her hand. I continue walking, but this time with my head facing the ground. We bumped into each other. I looked up to (y/n)'s eyes, my face in total shock, and then down at her's and Marshall Lee's linked hands. (Y/n) looks at me, her face almost looks frightened. Marshall Lee squints his eyes at me and I stumble backwards.

Marshall Lee's Pov:

I used to have a certain tolerance for Flame Prince. Even when him and (Y/n) were secretly dating, but once (y/n) came to me with burn marks on her face I lost it. He had not burned her before, she explained to me that Gumball had created a serum where she could not be burnt up to a certain temperature of flames. Flame Prince went up and over that temperature knowing that he would hurt her. Whether it was deliberately or not, he still hurt the love of my life, and my best friend. That's I why I hate him and why, when he looks at me all I do is glare.

Your Pov:

You are stunned to see Flame Prince. You had told him that you still wanted to be friends after you broke up, but he made no effort to talk to you. This upset you a little bit because you did like hanging out with him, but obviously all he wanted from you was a relationship. A relationship that didn't include telling your best friend. This particular relationship, created anger in your best friend and caused him to hate you. You couldn't do that anymore so you had to break up with him.

Flame's Pov:

I look at (Y/n) and for a moment, if only to me, it feels like we are the only two people in the word.

Your Pov:

Flame is staring at you and you feel uncomfortable. Marshall wraps his arm tightly around your waist protectively and Flame glares at him.

Marshall's Pov:

I sense Flame Prince staring at (y/n) so I wrap my arm around her waist and pull her against my side. This causes Flame Prince to glare at me. He looks back at (y/n) and breaks the silence.

Flame's Pov:

After I glare at Marshall for pulling (y/n) towards him, I start talking to her. I say, "Hey, I was just going to talk to you. I miss you so much, can we try again?" She frowns and shakes her head before saying, "No Flame..."

Your Pov:

"No Flame..." He looks down and walks to you and his flames go down. He kisses you and you pull away. He frowns and says, "Please (y/n)" You shake your head and Marshall punches Flame Prince which causes him to stumble and Marshall grabs you tightly and flies away.

An: Hey guys! I'm sorry that I haven't updated in so long! I have been really stressed with school and choir and I have a concert Thursday and Saturday, but I am home with a fever and really back head/stomach ache. Thanks for reading!

- Jordyn XOXO

So I just realized I accidentally used my name in the story rather than "(y/n)" at one point in this chapter... whoops
UPDATED: July 4, 2015