Overlapping

Fionna's POV

As I was walking through the forest, I saw a girl fly out of the well. She cringed as the sun shone down on her and she quickly opened a parasol to cover her. Her hair was long and black, half her head shaven, and her clothes were dark as well. She was wearing a slightly ripped, cropped, red tank top and high waisted dark wash denim jeans. She walked around in deep red ankle boots, obviously confused. Slowly, I approached her and carefully I tapped her on the back. She spun around quickly and hissed at me, showing two pointy teeth. One word immediately came to mind, 'Vampire'. I didn't say it out loud, as I was too shocked to speak, but she seemed to read my mind. "Yes, I'm a vampire, no I'm not going to suck your blood.... Where am I?" she said in a calm, sultry voice. I looked at her, into her eyes and said, "Welcome, to the land of Aaa."

Marceline's POV

I laughed at Finn as he made odd faces and continued to tell me what each flower would say if they were alive. My bone handled parasol shaded us and Jake rode in Finn's shirt pocket. I haven't gotten to hang with Finn since Flame Princess and him started going out, life was beginning to get lonely. "Finn-" I laugh, "What would that one say?" I point towards a tall, thin, bare tree that has been stripped of all leaves and then look to Finn. He clears his throat, looks once more at the tree and begins, "DON'T LOOK! I- I AM NAKED! NO STOP STARING AT ME YOU PERVERTS!" I bend over in laughter at the deepness in his voice and his impersonation. I don't even realize what's happening until I'm no longer touching the ground. I'm falling, falling so quickly that I can't even fly. I'm worrying. I'm alone.

Marshall's POV

I'm running home, well more of flying home. Home to my mother... not to my house which will be empty when I get there. I'm going to the Netherworld. I fly as quickly as I can, worried about (Y/n), worried about how my life will be if I don't find her. As soon as I enter my kingdom, my mother's face lights up in surprise. "Marshall!" she yells in excitement. "Mother," I state blandly, my words sound breathy as I am wanting to cry. My girlfriend, my best friend, my world is missing, and here I am running home to mommy...

Cake's POV

After Marshall left, obviously upset, I sat down at the table to enjoy my everything burrito. Of course I was worried about (y/n) and Marshall, but I'll talk to Fionna about it when she gets home. "I love you everything burrito," I say in the empty house.

Your POV

You run after Finn, the dog whose name you learned to be Jake, and Princess Bubblegum, towards the well and hopefully towards some answers.

An: So I have some friends, i.e. my beta reader, who just read this story earlier this week and who couldn't wait for me to update. So here is a short update with Marceline and Fionna's pov... that's new huh *insert smirking emoji* So enjoy this chapter and I'll try and have the next chapter up soon!
XOXO
Jordyn