Burns

You wake up in the morning and your face and hands are bright red and they are bleeding and stinging. You walk into the bathroom and your hair turns rainbow, but you are not even thinking of Marshall Lee which means he must be near here. You change clothes and wince as you touch the clothes and your hands rub against the cloth. You are wearing a red t-shirt and a leather jacket with skinny jeans and red high tops.

Something is making a loud noise outside your window and you walk over to it and look out. Marshall Lee is floating about a foot under the window sill and when he sees the burns on your face, he frowns and opens your window. He floats through the opening and puts his feet on the ground and sighs, "What happened (y/n)?" He puts his hand under your chin and lifts your head up to face him, "You have burns on both sides of your face and on your hands, we need to take you to see Prince Gumball." You nibble on your lip and hug Marshall tightly while crying, "Marsh... I'm so, so sorry. I- I love you and I just didn't know how to tell you," you wince as your burned cheek touches his chest. He sighs, "(Y/n), I just asked Fionna to be my girlfriend." You close your eyes and press your lips together as the truth sinks in, you knew Marshall didn't love you, he was just your friend. He always has been and always will be despite how much you love him. "O-ok, but I just broke up with Flame. That's why I-I'm burned."

He sighs and picks you up by your waist and flies you to the candy kingdom. He then floats into Gumball's bedroom and sets you down and yells, "GUMBUTT!" Gumball walks into his bedroom and rolls his eyes at Marshall, but then he sees you and his jaw drops as he sees your burns. "(y/n)..." he starts and Marshall says, "Flame prince burned her." Gumball nods and says, "Seems that he was about seven hundred degrees when he touched her." You nod and nibble on your lip and Gumball carefully rubs burn cream on your face. You cringe and make a noise as he touches the burns. Marshall holds you from behind around the waist and rests his head on your shoulder trying to make you feel comfortable. Gumball finishes rubbing the ointment on your cheeks and then rubs it on your hands as the burn marks on your face disappear. Just seconds after PG finishes putting the medicine on your hands, the burns disappear and so does the pain. Marshall kisses your cheek and you smile before saying, "Thanks PG!"

Marshall grabs you around the waist and floats back to your house. You look down and mumble, "Thanks for taking care of me Marsh..." He smirks and lifts your chin, "You are my best friend (y/n), I'd do anything for you." You smile at him and he leans down and kisses you. You kiss him back and he wraps his arms around your waist and you wrap your arms around his neck. He pulls away for a breath and you realize that you guys are floating in the air. He leans his forehead against your's and says, "(y/n), I love you so much. I always have and I always will, ever since we met in the woods." You blush and your hair turns rainbow and you kiss him again as you guys are still floating in the air.

An: Guys I feel really good about this fanfic, I have never liked the turn out of the ideas so much in all the fanfics i have written! Some of my fanfics have even concluded in deletion from wattpad, but I really like this one so far!