When he flipped the light switch a gasp immediately escapes my lips and leaves it parted.

"Oh my gosh Elijah, this is perfect."

I can't stop smiling and I most definitely can't stop gushing from the beauty of this room.

"When was this done?" I asked.

He smirked, "Those days that you were staying with Jada."

The wooden crib in the corner of the room by the window padded with comfy blankets and towels and a chair beside it for me to breast feed. The canopy, the curtains, the paintings were all fitting and made the room have that serene quality. The room was beautifully decorated with hanging clouds and teddy bears giving it a warm, cuddly feeling.

I could picture me in here in the nights with our baby and I can picture our bundle of joy looking up at me with eyes of wonder from the crib. I wish I could describe it but I'm absolutely lost for words. All I can say is that it's absolutely perfect.

"Thank you so much."

I threw my arms around him, hugging him, not even bothering to care about the fact that I'm not his favorite person in the world right now.

"I can't believe you did this," I smiled looking around. "Did you come up with the idea of how you wanted it to look?"

He nodded, "I'm just trying to make you happy, I see how happy this baby makes you."

I cleared my throat, "Yeah it does."

"I wasn't ever ready for a baby Alyssa but I'm trying to accept this one day at a time," he said.

"Thank you then."

"Mhm," he hummed.

I couldn't stop smiling up at him in excitement so he held my face to keep me calm. I looked up at him then he kissed my forehead.

I don't know what possessed me to do it but I leaned up on my toes and pecked his lips. My eyes widened in shock at what I just did. I mentally slapped myself for forcing myself on someone who doesn't want me anymore. He didn't respond for a while as I stared at him in suspense, I'm worried he's pissed at me but he doesn't let go of my face.

He visibly has an internal battle with himself before finally he kisses me back snatching the air from my lungs like it's his. He speared his hot tongue through my lips and our tongues meet in a mingle of raw, passionate ecstasy.

I tugged on his hair as he kissed me against the wall, his hands placed on both sides of me shying away from touching me.

He pulled his lips away from mine slowly before he kissed me all over my face then he diverted his lips to my neck. He bit, kissed and suckled the skin on my neck until I'm moaning. He took out his frustration on my neck until it is no longer pleasurable.

"Elijah, stop," I whimpered.

He still continued, so I scratched him on his neck and that's when he finally stopped.

He moved away from me his head bowed so that he couldn't look at my face then he quickly left the nursery.

I heard when the house door slammed shut and when his car started up I know he's gone. To the club, to his weakness, to his bitch that's named drugs.