34: Happiness (final chapter)

Start from the beginning

It was truly a neck to neck battle, both exceeding their limits by each passing second. To one it would seem like a very heated duel, but to Jungkook and Taehyung they were having so much fun.
Perhaps too much fun.

"Jungkook!"

Whispers were heard across the young crowd that hurried back to their training upon hearing the Queen's scream.
But the couple seemed to have Hesse's nothing, for they carried on whizzing around with their swords.

"JUNGKOOK!!!"

"Mother?"

That was the chance.

Taehyung flung himself forward and swept Jungkook off his feet tripping him up. He landed on the floor on his back with a thud.

"Aargh, Taehyung that wasn't fair!"

"Pardon? Looks like I won my sweetie." He cooed in delight of victory. It was kinda mean to have taken advantage of Jungkook when he was distracted but Taehyung knew that was the only way he'd win, he'd sensed already that Jungkook was still going a bit soft on him. If he'd truly used all his power Taehyung would've been dead meat.
This made him giggle.

"Are you seriously having a duel like children?! Come on now what about your duties. Jungkook you're supposed to be helping Namjoon in patrolling the borders!"

"Oh, I kind of forgot." He smiled sheepishly rubbing the back of his head as he got up from the ground. "But this duel was Taehyungs idea!"

"What! Oh then that's alright. Taehyung dear did you have fun. I'm so proud of you for winning!!!"

"No way, you're an angel to Tae and a devil to me." Jungkook muttered under his breath.

"What was that?" She glared at him be he just shook his head. "Anyway I wanted to talk to both of you."

They nodded and followed her back inside.

Haha I won!

You didn't even help me up!

Hmm smells like payback to me.

I'll get you back angel don't you worry.

***

"..."
"..."
"... well this has proved to be a waste of time I'll go catch up with hyung now," Jungkook slouched in his chair clearly annoyed at how his mother hadn't even said a word yet. Taehyung on the other hand was sat up straight waiting though he was getting a little impatient now.

"No wait. Ahem. This is slightly more awkward than I'd imagined ehehe. So, Taehyung, do you know about how an omega experiences heat?"

"Heat?
Oh," Taehyungs face was flushed in deep red as he remembered.

"Oh yeah, he had that about two months ago I think, but I helped him sort it." Jungkook winked playfully at his omega who seemed to keep getting redder and redder.

"YEEEESSSSS!!! But two months ago? The symptoms showed up very late, and there's not even the slightest bump visible yet, ah but this has to be true!!!"

"What mother seriously, this was a waste of time you're not even making any sense,"

"No my dear, I've confirmed it 100%!!! Ah I can't wait I have to get the bedroom prepared for with a cute little cot and stuffed animals and pink beddings... but what if it's a boy! That's alright boys like pink too, like Seokjin does that cutie. And then I'll finally be able to make use of all this time I'll rock the baby to sleep..."