Meeting Alex (Chapter 2)

Lisa's P.O.V.

I woke up by someone shaking me. " Miss? Miss you have to wake up we've already landed" I slowly opened my eyes to see a stewardess. She smiled at me. " Uhm...okay...I'm awake" I said still half asleep. I got up, took my bag and went out of the plane into the airport. I was looking for Kim or her family who wanted to pick me up but I couldn't find them. There were so many people and I didn't now where to go. I just stood there for about 15 minutes, waiting for someone to pick me up. I was about to call her but then suddenly I fell to the floor. For a short moment I was just laying there in shock. " Oh I'm so sorry I didn't see you! Are you okay? " A boy asked me. He helped me up and gave me my phone back that fell to the floor too. I was about to say something mean but then I looked in his eyes. They were so beautiful. I think he noticed I was looking at him because he started to laugh. "Uhm...Yea I-I'm okay!" I stuttered still looking at him. He smiled and I blushed. " Hi I'm Alex" He said holding out his hand so I could shake it. " I-I'm Lisa" He smiled again. Omg his smile is so perfect!  " Alex c'mon we've to go" A women yelled to him. He looked one last time to me and said " Ehm.. I have to go now but it was nice meeting you. Can I maybe-" He got cut off by the woman again. " ALEX!!" "YES I'm coming!!" He yelled back. " Okay bye" "Bye" I answered. I kept staring in his direction for about a minute until I realized he was gone. Why did he have to go?! Now I'm alone again...YEAH!!! Where's Kim??? I looked at my phone and then suddenly someone jumped on my back and screamed " LISAAAA!!! I've missed you so much!!" " Kimmy!!!" I screamed in happines after I've turned around and she hugged me. After we hugged and talked for about 10 minutes Kim's parents said we had to go home and so we did.

Alex's P.O.V.

I got off the plane. Finally after about 2 months I get to see my best friend Austin Mahone again. I'm so happy. Live without him is just not the same. Why did he have to move to Miami? I was greeted by someone hugging me. It was Michele, Austins mom. " Hey mom I missed you too!" I said laughing. I've always called her mom because she's like a second mother to me. "As funny as ever" She said smiling. "Where's Austin?" I asked. "At home. He fell asleep and I didn't want to wake him up" She answered. " We have to hurry I have a meeting later. So lets go" We were on our way out of the airport when I suddenly bumped into someone. It was a girl. She fell to the floor. I grabbed her phone and said "Oh I'm sorry I didn't see you! Are you okay?" I helped her up. She was about to say something but then looked at me. She kept staring in my eyes. I thought this was cute and started to laugh. She blushed and I said "I'm Alex" She said that her name is Lisa. Lisa, I think I like her. She seems to be nice. No, not in that way!! I already have a girlfriend I love more than everything in the world! I would never do that. But maybe Austin would like her...I wanted to ask Lisa for her number but then Michele shouted. I felt awkward so I decided to better leave. " Who was that?" Michele asked me. " Just a girl. I ran into her and she fell..." I answered. " Ah okay" Okaaay awkward situation! I wanted to change the subject " Hey..uhm...how is life here?" I started. We talked the whole way to the house. This holidays seemed to start very good...

                -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                   Okay so what do you think? Doyou guys like the story so far? (:

~ Lisa