treinta y seis

"Oscar, I'm not getting pregnant in one day."

Oscar pouted and threw his hands up. "Why not?"

"Because the reproductive system isn't like that." Tatiana told him. "Can you get off of me now? You're heavy."

"Oh, so now I'm fat?" Tatiana just smacked her lips and put her hand back on his head to rub it.

They've both been awake since around 7, and now it was 10, but Oscar was refusing to get up because he was too comfortable. For the sake of his comfort, Tatiana had to be stuck under him to be used as a body pillow. However, Tatiana would take any non-lust-filled affection she could get out of Oscar.

"Are you coming with me to Prom?" Tatiana asked out of the blue.

Oscar looked up so now his chin was on Tati's chest.  "Why would I go to prom?  That's a high school thing."

"Oh."  Tatiana said.  "So you want me to go with another guy then?  A guy in school?"

Oscar smacked his lips and lifted up so he could look down at her.  "Hell no.  Don't put words in my mouth."

"But you just said-"

Oscar covered her mouth and said, "I'll go to your Prom."  Tatiana stared at him, and smiled smugly.  "I'm not wearing a suit."

"Yes you are."  Tatiana tapped his cheek and kissed right beside his mouth before rolling away since he wasn't completely laying on her anymore.  "I just have to get a paper from the school so you can come."

Oscar hummed and continued to lay down.  "You making breakfast?"

Tatiana shrugged as she walked backwards out of the room.  "Maybe."  She sang.  "You can heat up the tortillas while I make the chorizo and eggs."

"Tati, don't put any of that healthy shit."

Tatiana raised her eyebrows and stood in the hallway while she stared at Oscar.  "You mean vegetables?"  Oscar nodded and Tatiana rolled her eyes.  "How are you going run away from the police then?"

"With my legs."

Tatiana squinted her eyes and pursed her lips.  "I'll make you a smoothie."

× × ×

Spontaneously, Tatiana decided to get a matching tattoo with Oscar, solely because she was bored

Spontaneously, Tatiana decided to get a matching tattoo with Oscar, solely because she was bored. However, she refused to tell him what it was. To make sure he didn't see it, she put a blind fold on him and held his free hand to make sure he couldn't take it off. "Oscar, cállate. You'll see it when it's done."

"I don't like surprises. What if you got something cool and I get a dick on my arm?"

"It's not that deep, bro."

"I was that deep last night." Oscar mumbled, making the 2 tattoo artists laugh while Tatiana glared at him.

"See, that's why you don't get shit."

Oscar turned his head to Tatiana, even though he couldn't see and just "stared" in her direction.  "Tati, I was playing."  Tatiana hummed and just waited for her tattoo to be done. Though the tattoos were matching, Oscar's had more detail and Tatiana knew that since she drew them a long time ago.

No one could really tell, but Oscar fell asleep and by the time Tatiana's tattoo was done, Oscar's was getting final shading.  Tatiana watched the tattoo artist and realized how quiet Oscar became so she lifted the blindfold and took it off completely when she realized he was knocked out.  "If I knew a blindfold would shut him up, I would use one every night."  She munbled to herself. 

"Alright, he's done. You can wake him up."

Tatiana looked down to Oscar and put his hand down to stand up. "I'll pay first, so he can't yell at me."

The guy shrugged and led her to the front desk after she grabbed her wallet. "Does he really not know what he got?"

Tatiana shook her head and pulled out her credit card. "I drew the picture while he was in prison and when I sent it to him, he liked it, so I think he'll be fine."

Tatiana payed and knew right away that she wasn't going to tell Oscar the price. Oscar was still asleep on the chair, so Tatiana walked and gently shook him. "Amor, estamos listo."

Oscar jolted up and rubbed his eyes to clear his vision.  "Oh shit.  I remember this."  He smiled, looking fown at his fresh tattoo wrapped in plastic.  "I really thought it was a dick."

"If I did that, that'd make me look bad

"If I did that, that'd make me look bad.  I'd be dating the guy with a dick on his arm."

Oscar hummed and swung his legs over so he was sitting on the edge of the chair and facing Tatiana.  "Let's go pay."

"I already did."  She stated.  Tatiana looked up at Oscar innocently and he looked down at her like he was waiting for her to say sike.  "I dragged you out here.  Did you really think I wouldn't pay?"

"Sometimes, I wanna strangle you."

Tatiana smiled and picked up her jacket.  "You can do that tonight if you want."

I just realized this story got NO drama, and while we love a healthy relationship, I NEED drama in this shit 😤 pero idk what