sesenta

Tatiana gasped and she woke up, and the first thing she noticed was how cold she was. She was lying on a cement floor and after glazing her eyes across the room for a few seconds, she saw that not only was the entire room was cement, but that there no windows, and the door seemed to be made of steel.  There were large chains keeping her attached to a wall, so she wasn't able to go anymore than 6 feet away from the wall.

"Oh good, you're awake. Here's some water, but I kinda drank some of it." A water bottle, that was less than half full, rolled over to Tatiana and hit her leg when a girl walked in. "For someone who's beat grown Santos member when she was a little teenager, you were really easy to grab."

Tatiana glared up at the girl, and watched as she squatted down to her height.  She opened her mouth to say something again, but Tatiana spit in her face.  "Tati, that's not very nice."

"Fuck you."  The girl smiled, then wipe her face against her shoulder.  "Why am I here?"

"You make Oscar weak.  Cuchillos asked for my help."

"You?  When she has more power in her pinky than you do in your entire body?"  When Tatiana said that, the girl started thinking and questioning herself because she did have a point.  "Cuchillos wants peace with 19th Street.  I'm the only one that keeps Oscar sane."

With every word she said, her face got closer to her kidnapper's and despite being restrained with chains to a concrete wall, she backed up because of the look in her eye.  "Not for long."

"What's that supposed to mean?  I give it a day before everything in Freeridge goes to hell."

The girl laughed, then stood up to get away from Tatiana.  "You really think you have that much of an effect on him?"

"I don't think, I know.  I know him better than anyone, even Cesar."  Tatiana slowly stood up and walked as much as she could until the chains were beginning to pull her back.  "And when he finds out you're behind it, I'll help him cut your body into pieces."

The girl gulped and for a split second, Tatiana was able to see the fear in her eyes.  "Good luck with that."

"Brandi, this isn't gonna help you get with Oscar.  Because I'm not going anywhere."

× × ×

"Oscar, calm down!"

"Don't tell me to calm down!" Oscar shouted in Cesar's face, making the freshman back up until Ray came in between the two.

"Cesar's right. You're not doing anyone any good if you can't even think straight." Ray said, cautiously pushing his oldest son back. "Now you said one of your cop friends was running the plates. Did they find the car?"

Oscar took a deep breath and sat down. "It belongs to some old white lady in Beverly Hills, but she's been in a wheelchair for years." 

"A black SUV from Beverly Hills?  That's not hard to miss in Freeridge."  Cesar said aloud.  "Did you tell Miguel?"

"No.  But he calls Tati every night.  When she doesn't answer, he's gonna find out."

"He's a lawyer.  He can help."

"Tati wasn't just kidnapped by some random person.  19th Street isn't even old enough to get a car."

"The Prophets are all in jail, who else would it be."

All the Diaz's went silent as started thinking until Oscar stood up.  "Cuchillos.  When I met up with her under the overpass, she was in a black SUV."

Cesar nodded his head.  "And when they took us, her guards were huge."

Ray looked between his two sons, a confused look on his face because he wasn't caught up with everything they've been through.  "Why would Cuchillos take Tatiana?  She has nothing to do with the Santos."

"I'll find out."

Oscar started walking out of the kitchen, but the second he opened the front door with his keys in his hands, Ray stopped.  "Do you have a death wish?"

"No, but I wanna find my girlfriend.  It's been hours, and she might not even be alive anymore."

"Aye, don't think like that.  Cuchillos only kills people that do her dirty.  Tatiana hasn't done anything."

Oscar sighed in frustration and his dad standing in his way wasn't exactly helping the situation.  "Yeah, well I doubt Tati is walking around the mansion in a silk robe and swimming around in the hot tub."

"You can't walk into a war an armed. And I'm not talking about guns."  Ray told him.  "Cuchillos is evil, but she's not stupid.  If she took her, you're not getting her back until she gets what she wants."

yall I dead ass forgot I wrote this, but it's just been sitting in my drafts for like a month 💀

140 VOTES FOR NEXT CHAPTER‼️
VOTE AND COMMENT!!