|| 16 || Idate x Ice Witch! Reader

|| Try until you die ||
( Requested by : @pizza_Delicious )

"Why don't you just back down already, little witch girl~"

You huffed as you stared angrily at the orca that was standing calmly in front of you, a smirk pasted on his lips. He took a puff from his cigarette before tossing it to the side.

"Because I'm not as weak as I look, Idate..!" You shouted, using your magic to form ice shards.

Idate raised a brow, "eh?"

With a grunt, you let all the ice shards you made crash down onto Idate, a proud smile visible on your face.

Once the snow cloud that had formed started to fade, you sighed, "Had enough yet, orca?"

The cloud cleared, and that area was completed empty.

"Well," a voice said behind you.

You tensed up, eyes wide with fear and confusion, "Wh-"

"I never have enough, [Y/N]," You could feel his sick grin from behind you.

And you could feel him grab you by the hair and slam your face into the ice.

You let out a cry as you heard your nose crack, the blood already trickling down and falling onto the icy snow under you.

The tears started falling down too.

Idate laughed as he picked your head up and turned you to face him, "Aw, you're crying...and I thought witches were supposed to be tougher than this—what a waste."

You growled, "I-I am tough...!"

"Well you sure as hell haven't shown any proof of that," He said lowly.

With that, you punched where you hoped his d i c c was, and weakly dragged yourself away from him when he dropped you.

"aGH OW...What the hell, [Y/N]??" He yelled.

You grunted, covering your nose, "That's what you get for probably breaking my nose!"

"Are you trying to offering yourself as dinner for the familiar you want?" He joked, standing up straight.

Your huffed again. You've been trying to get this prick to be your familiar for what feels like forever, yet you've hadn't gotten him to join you.

You would leave him alone, but beating him up sometimes is amusing...

He approached you with a hand out for you to grab, which you did.

"Thank you, Idate-"

He kicked your head up causing your jaw to snap shut, leaving you speechless and dazed.

"Why do you always expect me to help you?" He chuckled, watching you fall onto your back. He stepped on your stomach and leaned down to be right in your face, "And, I'm still not being your familiar." He whispered, giving you a little bite on the cheek.

"Oh, screw you!" You cried, slowly closing your eyes.

Before you blacked out, your heard Idate say questioningly, "Now...should I tear off your legs or take your eye."

Bastard...

You'll just try again later.

*

You found yourself waking up in searing pain, specifically in your arm area.

He took it.

Again.

"Ah...G..GYAaAaAAaaAAaAaHHH!!!" You screamed, reaching over to cover your arm.

Just because he's ripped off a limb from you before, does not mean it doesn't hurt like literal hell.

You cried for a little bit longer before calming down, your breathing quick and heavy.

Finally, you healed yourself up again, an ice like arm forming onto your missing arm.

You waited for a couple minutes, then you cracked the ice, with your new arm being there.

"Ah...ow..." You mumbled, shaking your arm.

"Lost your arm again, [Y/N]?" A voice asked.

You nodded, sitting up, "Yeah, I did."

Sunosan laughed, "Wow wow wow, you're really an idiot! Why don't you leave that orca alone, your being more of a pest than he is!"

"I can decapitate you again, Sunosan. So if you would kindly, shut it," You stared at the snowman with a deadpan expression, before throwing an ice crystal at the snowman.

The snowman yelped before he seemed to disappear.

You sighed and stood up from the ice and shook the frost off of yourself.

You need to rest.

Then you'll try again.

*

Hey hey! Sorry if this is shorter than usual, I'm at school and I really wanted to do this today! unu

But, school's ending today! So I should be able to work on the others soon!