||3|| Samekichi X Reader

(A/N: Welp, this was an idea for me to make by a friend at school . I really failed this one, but, who cares. Well, Here it is.)  

|||Just Enemies, Right?|||

"This is dumb..." I muttered, looking at my friend, Wadanohara "Oh come on, Y/N! You and Samekichi need to get along, you two always argue and sometimes it gets bad!" The sea witch whined, shaking my shoulder. Wadanohara is trying to make me and Samekichi to "Be friends", which I am not a fan of. And for who knows why, I have a crush on the guy!(hehe, that rhymes) But it's not that hard to tell he likes Wadanohara, so I keep it secret, for now...

She is right though, we do fight a lot, that's a thing we should change, "But why?" I asked, following her "I just said, you guys fight. It's not good." She answered, walking up to her front door. I sighed and walked in afterwards, and guess who was there? "Hey Samekichi!" Wadanohara chirped, waving at the shark boy "Hey Wadda, Y/N." Samekichi replied, groaning the last part "Welp, Y/N, take a seat please." Wadanohara, pointing to a spot in the couch, next to Samekichi.

"Do I have to sit next to him." I scoffed, glaring at the shark, "Yes, Y/N, now sit." She said, nudging me. I sighed and sat next to Samekichi, a soft blush now on my face, so I huffed and looked away. "Now I'm going to leave you two to get along." Wadanohara smiled, looking at us. I perked my head up, my eyes wide "Wait, what!?" Samekichi and I yelled. She had a smirk on her face, "Have fun." She giggled. "Wait, no! Wadda you're so going to pay!" I whined, watching as she walked away.

"Great, now I'm stuck here with you." I muttered, looking at Samekichi, "Well, should we at least try to get along, or what?" He replied, annoyance laced in his words. "If you want, I could honestly care less." I shrugged 'But I do care...Sort of.' I thought, sighing, "Whatcha thinking of?" Samekichi asked, tapping my shoulder "Ah! Oh, uh, nothing important." I answered, flicking his hand away. "Hey, I'm just trying to be "Nice" to you." He said. I glared at him, then sighed "Yes, I know you are, it's just, weird." I mumbled, softening my glare a bit, "Woah, didn't know you had a soft side." He chuckled, making my face go red.

"S-shut up! Why are you suddenly being kind to me, like we're friends?" I asked, crossing my arms. "Uh, uuuuuuhm.... I just am?" He laughed nervously, I look at him with a 'Really?' face "H-hey! It's better than fighting with you! Geez." He yelled, sitting up straight. "Yeah yeah! You don't need to yell!." I hissed, glaring at him "Look! We are argueing! Our argueing leads to fighting, Wadanohara doesn't want that, she want's us to be friends, and you are not helping the situation we are in.." He said, obviously, he was right. I opened my mouth to say something, but I just kept it shut. "For once, you're right..." I mumbled my reply, looking at him again. "Good, now what do we do?" He asked, looking around "Talk? Talking does lead to some good things." I suggested with a shrug. "Yeah, I guess that could do." He nodded.

~Timeskip 2 hours(yep)~

We stopped talking about 30 minutes ago, so now me and Samekichi were just waiting for Wadanohara, "W-when do you think Wadda's going to be back?" I asked sleepily, stretching my arms out. "I have no clue...wait, are you tired?" Samekichi answered, looking at me "No! I am not t-tired..." I tried saying without yawning, miserably failing, "Pfft, wow." He snickered, "Shut up before I hit you." I growled, clenching my fists "Whoa, hey, sorry." He replied, putting his hands up in defense, "That's what I thought..." I mumbled.

A few minutes past before I just gave up and fell to the side, I fell on something, or someone. "Hmp!? Uh, Y-Y/N? What are you doi-" "Shut up and deal with it..." I mumbled, interrupting him. I heard him sigh, then I felt something go around my body, pulling my closer. "You like me or something?" I chuckled, looking up at him, "What?! N-n.... uhm..." He stuttered, trying to finish his sentence. I laughed slightly, before saying "It's okay. I guess I like you to."

Extra

Wadanohara soon decided it was time to come back to check on Y/N and Samekichi. Once she got to her house, however, she was surprised with the result. Y/N and Samekichi were on the couch sleeping, Y/N's head on his shoulder. "Oh, well, wow. That worked a lot better than planned." The sea witch giggled, walking away to the upstairs.
____________________________________