||15|| Siralos x MoonGod! Reader

||| Opposites Attract? |||
(Requested by : @De_Fandom_Healer )

[A/N] = Angel's name

(I'm never writing Siralos ever again, I don't know SHIT about him lmao)

*

In a world made of many moons, lived a kind and peaceful being named [Y/N], the god of this world. They made this world to express the beauty of moonlight and the night.

The god has lived in good terms with many gods, all except one particular one.

Siralos.

The sun god.

[Y/N]'s opposite.

That's not the main reason for [Y/N]'s disliking towards the sun god, however. It's how they feel about Siralos's justifications and reasonings wrong, and how he's too absorbed by his own pride.

But there was one more reason why they despised him.

It was because they had grown so attached to the sun god, and they hated that. They had the feeling of wanting to be near them at all times, yet they always kept themselves away.

The last thing the moon god wanted to see what him.

But that wasn't going to last soon, due to the fact that they were invited to a "Meeting" from the sun God.

*

You sighed as you laid blissfully on your bed, the softness of the blankets making you want to forget the party and sleep. Just once, you wished to fall asleep and never wake up until the next full moon.

Which wasn't going to happen.

"Lord [Y/N], are you ready for your meeting with Siralos?" Your head angel, [A/N] asked, opening your room's door.

"[A/N], what have I said about knocking," you said, muffled by the blankets.

You heard the angel laugh slightly, "My apologizes."

[A/N] was an energetic yet serious angel, one of your closest friends really. They've been at your side for what feels like forever, and the trustful, bond you two have is amazing, and that's why they were put at your side.

You lifted your body from the blankets and looked at [A/N], "I'll be ready shortly...you do know that you'll not be joining me for the meeting, yes?"

"Indeed," they nodded.

"Amazing. Now, would you please leave me?" You asked as you began to remove your top.

Hastily, your angel left the room and shut the door, leaving you to yourself.

You sighed as you started to change into your usual outfit, "I'm really not looking forwards to this...I wish I could bring [A/N] along," you complained.

*

You stepped out of your portal and into the Land of Sun, the suns making you hide your eyes from the light with your hand.

You continued to walk around the land, muttering curses under your breath, walking to your usual meet up spot in this world.

After a few moments, you spotted Siralos near the ledge of his world.

"Siralos," you said, approaching him calmly.

"Hm?" The sun God turned, and once he saw you, he grinned. "Ah, you actually showed up, [Y/N]."

You glared at him, stop smiling like you're actually glad to see me.

"Why did you want me here?" You asked blankly.

"Oh, you know," he started, moving a strand of his hair away from his glasses, "I've wanted to speak to you about our relationship."

You raised an eyebrow, "We have a relationship?"

Siralos chuckled, "I'm positive we have one." He chirped, stepping towards you.

Sure, you thought.

"Oh my, do you doubt we have a relationship?" He asked, a genuine look of surprise on his face.

You lowered your hand from your eyes, "You never seem to act like we're in one, or try to at least."

Siralos went quiet. You two stared at each other in silence.

He sighed after what felt like forever, and continued to stare, "Well then, what shall I do...Well, I can't really do anything, even if I wanted to." He thought for a moment.

You remained quiet, finding yourself looking at his beige hair, and how his hair seemed to curl at every end. Its was really pretty if you were being honest, Why is it so long...why can't I grow out my hair like that?

"Hey, [Y/N], can I ask you to be in a relationship with me?" He asked bluntly.

Your eyes widened, "Excuse me?"

"You heard me! The relationship would be very interesting! With us being opposites and having a one sided love, it would really be something!" Siralos rambled, his voice laced with pride.

You were stunned, "One sided...love?"

"Oh, did I mention that? I apologize," Siralos said softly, "But, I know it would be better if it both sides."

You giggled slightly, "What do you mean by that?"

"Is your hate for me actually love, [Y/N]?"

"I...uh," You fumbled with words as you crossed your arms.

"Do you have an answer for me, [Y/N]?" He asked again.

You looked at the bright floor, I hate you so much, Siralos, so so SO much.

It took you a moment to figure out what you were doing to say before you decided on telling the truth.

You sighed, "Yes, Siralos, I do have an answer, b-but DAMN you're so insufferable,  it's so weird how I ever grew feeling for you..!" You shouted, surprised by your own outburst.

You cleared your throat, "I, uh, I apologize for that-"

"Insufferable?" The sun God questioned, cutting you off. "Now, I'll have to try change that attitude...hopefully before I change my mind." He sighed.

You shook your head, insufferable.

*

(This feels like its rushed,  so I'm so sorry, idk what I had for a plot or how to write Siralos and just, GOD ITS SO HOT IN MY ROOM- I'm probably going to end up rewriting this)