Chapter 19: Learning Mafia with Rain and Storm Sensei!

me: *laugh evilly*

Tsuna:...eto...Suzu-chan does not own anything....GYAAAHH! W-WHAT ARE YOU READING!

me: huh? oh... an 182769 fanfic with toys

Tsuna: you have just corrupted my mind

me: Who said your mind was not corrupted? *smirk*

Tsuna: *Blush* O-Oh yeah!?

me: Yeah and a little warning: Very short chapter   :a little bit shounen-ai if YOU WILL SQUINT REALLY HARD! 

normal= normal

bold= italian

EDITED @ 4/22/2014 @ 11:51 PM

__________________________________

As the young Decimo finished his little 'speech', he smiled warmly but oddly at his classmates and explained how everything will work.

"Now, let me explain on the schedules and such. There will still be physical and academic work, no these are not homeworks. Now, your teacher for academics will be Dino-san or Gokudera-kun", at this statement, both Gokudera and the male students groaned while the female population just squealed in delight for their favorite blond idio- oh..sorry.. I mean, their favorite sensei will be teaching them.

"Now, for the physical part, Gokudera-kun will still be teaching you. There will be categories in which you guys can choose, for example, if you like swords, you can train with Yamamoto-kun, and so on. Any questions?"

Tsukuyama stood up from her seat and asked "What are the categories?"

"Hm... well, there are swords, physical strength ,aiming and naturally, guns." "But..when can we choose? and who are our teachers?"

"Well, for swords, Yamamoto-kun is the only one to teach you guys, for the physical strength, it would be Ryohei-nii, for the aiming, Gokudera-kun would be teaching you and guns...er.." Tsuna stoped at this and looked at a peice of paper Reborn gave him "er..me? and um.. *cough* there are also other things that all of you will have to take, defence and a little bit of martial arts, well your first lessons are with Yamamoto-kun and Gokudera-kun. Now, for all of those who have sickness please go to Ryohei-nii after this and tell him what these are. Thank you every-"

"W-wait! Dam- Sawada-san, when will this start.. I-I mean the defence and all? and why the heck do we need this!?, it's not like we're going to get killed..right?" one of the teenagers asked and everyone became worried at the last statement. When this words came out of his mouth and into the Decimo's ear, he became dead serious and said simply "I don't want anyone to be harmed anymore" and then, he left.

Everyone seemed stunned at his actions and everyone became more worried, worried for themselves, for their families and shockingly worried for the Dame-Tsuna they once knew.

"Well, everyone let's start the training?" Gokudera smirked

"e-eh? I thought we were going to learn the basics and academics first?" Shirayuki asked a little bit angry that her crush was smirking for Dame-Tsuna.

"Well, everyone, either you follow us or follow the day-to-night training program that the world's best hitman had done?" Yamamoto butted in with a sinister smirk. Everyone took a big gulp of saliva.

________________________2 hours later_____________________________

"Yamamoto-kun? Gokudera-kun? a-are you guys alright? I-I heard explosions and- WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED HERE!?" Tsuna shouted

Well, who couldn't shout? everyone was on the floor panting and the two guardians who were assigned were holding their weapons with smirks on their faces. "G-Guys! W-what did you do to them?"

"T-They-!" one of the guys started but was cut off as soon as soon as Gokudera's smirk widened.

"Juudaime, we just did some examples with each other and some display of flames" the storm said innocently. The decimo sighed. Really no matter how young he might be, he's getting too old for this."Gokudera-kun....er....no...um...er...just let the wounded go to Ryohei-nii and -"

"Decimo, Mister Reborn would like to talk to you" a butler butted in (XD) .Tsuna, who was currently staring at his injured classmates, nodded and went away.

'Dame-Tsunaa! NO! DON'T GO~!' almost everyone shouted at their mind. How can they shout? their whole body are currently in hell and the only things that are working are their inner organs and their eyes!

"Well, now..where were we?" Yamamoto said, smirking sadistically.

Everyone in the room paled, yes, including Gokudera who never saw this side of the baseball freak before. Meh~ as long as they can torture this people who calls themselves his classmates, he'll do anything.

"I think we were still in aiming, neh?" Gokudera answered leaning forward towards Yamamoto.

"Yes, I think we were.."