Chapter 13: Morning Training pt 1

me: okay.. so since no one's here.. I will be doing the disclaimer.

Tsuna: W-wait! *limping and blushing*

HIbari: *follows*

Tsuna: Suzu-chan sdoesn't own anything here!

me: yup and also if I did? There would be a LOT of yaoi!!!

Tsuna: *gulp*

HIbari: hn...

me: ok! everyone! also, read my new fic Dare to Dare!!!!!

BOLD=ITALIAN

EDITED @ 11/17/13- 12:19 AM 

_______________________________________________________________________

Saying that the day was a beautiful day was an understatement. It was perfect. The birds were happy, trees sung with the wind and the people were quite happy. Laughter rang through the air, yet it was all destroyed with a pierce scream.

" HHHHHIIIIIIIEEEE!!!!!!!! " The young undercover Decimo shouted. 

Yes, a beautiful day, isn't it?

The young brunette's shouts were stopped when Reborn came forward beside the brunette with a smirk. Reborn handed him a bottle with the name of "water" infront of it.  Tsuna eyed the bottle with suspicion, but being exhausted and thirsty , he drank it all. "Reborn, where are my guardians fighting?  " Tsuna asked his tutor from hell. "Well, all of them should be here right about......now" As soon as Reborn said 'now', there was an explosion and now, you could see all of the guardians flying towards their direction. The baby arcobaleno smirked and moved from left to right to avoid the falling guardians.

The Vongola Decimo on the other hand stared at his falling guardians and snapped out of his trance as soon as Mukuro and HIbari landed safetly. 

He took his mittens with the number twenty seven printed on it and activated his Dying Will Flame.

======================================================================

~Inside a function room using as a classroom~

Inside the double oak doors, seventeen students stared boredly at their class rep doing a report at their latest lessons before they went to Italy. Three large windows stood by the opposite side of the door. A blackboard with Italian words scribbled on was the background of Tsukuyama as she blabbered on with her words. A large carpet was on the floor, the Vongola crest a t the middle of it. There was a teacher's table at the side with Nezu-sensei ready to doze off of his seat and another blonde teacher who was trying his best to keep his eyes open. But, alas the young Cavallone couldn't take it anymore. He merely stared out at the window as he saw a few orange, purple and violet sparks outside.

Here Dino was watching for his lil bro's classmates. The ones that bullied his precious younger brother! And he can't do anything at all! Dino didn't want any of this. He was even begging on his knees when his ex-tutor gave him the so-called mission. Yet, with all the tricks Dino did, Reborn was still the winner. Especially when Reborn blackmailed him with his lil bro. His thought were then stopped when he saw his student and the pineapple fight with their ordinary weapons. When Kaneda noticed this, he stood up.

"WOW!" He shouted as loud as Ryohei could-if he was there-.

"Kaneda-san, what is it this time?" Nezu-sensei asked annoyance dripping from his voice.

"Eto, Hibari-san and Mukuro-san are fighting. "

All of the students went towards the window and stared at their senior and a stranger fight. Though as time went by they could see that the trees and bushes were no more and they could see their classmates fighting, one who has a katana out and a dog, the other one  had a flaming skul-like mini bazooka on his right arm, around him were small boxes.

Everyone eyed the two, but when an explosion occured they flew

and flew

and flew

and flew

and was finally landing...

....

...

wait, they didn't land but... was caught by a person hovering on the sky....

...

The masked Decimo

....

~ at Tsuna's side~

Tsuna didn't know why but before they started their lessons, Reborn asked Mukuro to give him his cloak and mask (which he commented was a bit cliche, but hey, whose going to comment on that when a sadist was behind you with a gun in hand), and then the training started. It was a one on one battle at first but since Reborn got bored, he gave the guardians a piece of colored cloth and whoever got the most clothes was going to have a prize. Since the group didn't know of the prize they first declined but hey being an arcobaleno can actually have it's perks. And this was a secret.

When the masked Decimo caught his two best friends he flew them down and saw his classmates staring at him. He smiled sweetly and looked around to find the rest of his guardians. His sun and thunder guardian were alright, Chrome was alright, his two bestfriends..check(?) and his mist and cloud guardian...are... still fighting.

After a few minutes of fighting, dodging and again fighting, he finally knocked some sense into his two powerful guardians. And with that Tsuna turned to Reborn with a smile. "Reborn!" Tsuna shouted and was answered by a kick on the face. Luckily he was still in his HDW mode and dodged it.

"Your classmates wanted to watch"

"EH?"

He then saw his classmates, on the side, sitting down either drinking something or eating something. His guardians on the other hand were now gone and busy doing whatever. And ofcourse Reborn was smirking beside Dino. How he got there so fast was a question Tsuna never really wanted to be answered. But his curiousity was then locked on to the Varia squad sitting on some expensive chairs, yet with no leader.

"Now for the entertainment." Reborn's smirk grew, he clapped his hands and a pale Xanxus came out of the door from the mansion. Kaneda Shuddered and flinched. He remembered that guy, heck, he won't ever forget the one man who almost killed him, and ofcourse his class will never forget the man who almost killed their classmate. "What's he doing here?" Nezu-sensei voiced his student's thoughts."Isn't he suppose to go to jail?" was heard and another voice quickly shushed the other and answered "Dude! It's a mafia organization!" "Oh"

Reborn smirked as he heard the conversation. " Everyone, meet Xanxus, Dame-Tsuna's opponent and if you have gone already to your lessons about the famiglia. He is also the leader of the 'Varia' ."

Everyone flinched and thought 'Ouch! he's dead' . Actually, they did have a class about the basics of the famiglia. How they were created upto the point on where the Varia was created. And based on their lessons they could say he is going to be dead. Tsuna on the other hand sighed clenched his fist, making his Dying Will flames brighter and stronger.

'This will be a long morning'  he thought as he readied himself.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

me: YOSH!!! THANK YOU! NO CHAT CHAT TODAY TOO TIRED...... Sorry for the little chappy!!!!! too tired and I am just forcing myself on this one!!!!

T_T

Tsuna: eh?

me: bye bye!

Tsuna: help?
me: no

Tsuna: please?

me: bye bye!

Tsuna: Wait! wait! wai-

=linebreak=