Chapter 5: Don't mess with the Varia's boss

• Dedicated to kyra07darkangel and RinBubbleteaXX

me: *bows down to RinBubbleTeaXX and kyra07darkangel* Thank you for the encouragement

*face to Tsuna*

Tsuna: uh...Suzu-chan who were you bowing to?

me: long story, well please do the disclaimers

Tsuna: Hai! Suzu-chan DOES NOT, I repeat DOES NOT OWN-

*gets hit by a bullet with raging flames*

Tsuna: huh? *looks where it went* HHIIIIIEEEEE!!!!!!

*Xanxus comes in*

me: ah.. Xanxus-san! welcome!

Xanxus: che, trash! what do you want?

me: hehehehe, Well, please do the disclaimer and I'll give you something you always wanted (smirk)

Xanxus: Che, Tsu- I mean Suzukisama124 does not own KHR, OK!? NOW GO AND READ THE TRASH, TRASH!

me: hey! that is not trash!

Xanxus: Che, now show me

me: (hands a picture)

*Xanxus blushes and looks at Tsuna then leaves*

Tsuna: eh.. Suzu-chan! what was that?

me: tell you after the story........  One more thing! This chapter will be short. 

*cue evil laugh*

note: HDWF= HYPER DYING WILL FORM / FLAME

BOLD=ITALIAN

Edited: 3/21/13 8:16 PM

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bullying.

It was the first thing they all did to the Dame-student. They all bullied him one way or another and with that they all thought they could get away with it. Reborn cared. He always cared for the being of his students. Heck! He didn't even kill his first student! But this boy was different, he just wanted to protect this one. He was special. He is special. That's why when Reborn was asssigned a new mission, to get new 'mafia' workers, he used this opportunity to get revenge. Now before we finish , one last thing. 

Reborn cares for his students.

_______________________________

Tsuna shivered when he felt the cold air that hit his exposed neck. He was given a smile and pat by his two bestfriends and was quickly warmed. Fishing his phone out,  he quickly speed dialed Giannini. When it was picked up Tsuna gave a warm smile. "Hello? Giannini-san? Ara....hai...yes....no....yes, about 2-4 limos and...hm? alright. Thank you" Tsuna turned his cellphone off with a sigh. He turned to his bullies and said in a monotone voice "Axelia Settimo (seventh) is in the mansion or somehow inside the grounds of the mansion..." Kuihiro groaned at the thought of the Settimo "...and he wanted to tell you about greetings, manners and something about hygiene. " Decimo and his guardians chuckled.

For years he has bullied this dumb, weak, scrawny child and now his infront of him being all cool and calm. Now, all Kuihiro saw was a confident young mafia don ready to take charge. Kishuun smirked at his friends' reaction, even Rei and Kei stared at the boy infront while Nezuru looked emotionless as one could be. 

Tsuna sighed when he noticed every single pair of eyes were on him, he quickly ignored the questions thrown at him with a laugh and turned to Kishuun. As the smirk grew on Kishuun's face, Tsuna knew something was going on. "Tsuna-san I think you should tell them now" Kushiin said aloud so everyone can hear. This caught the attention of everyone staring. Turning their heads and their eyes on Tsuna, they all stared at him with full power.