Chapter 2: Class 2-b to Italy~!!!

me: MINA! KONICHIWA!!!!

Tsuna: Suzu-chan!

me: Tsuna, can you do the disclaimer?

Tsuna: sure!- (get's kick)

Reborn: Suzu- chan doesn't own KHR!

Tsuna: R-Reborn!

me: Well another fight...

Tsuna: HHHHIIIEEE! HELP!

*starts to fight*

me: and on with the story! WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PLEASE READ!!!!!!!! LAMBO WILL BE 8 YEARS OLD HERE~ AND IMMA CHANGING STUFF. TSU-CHAN WILL BE IN THE SECOND YEAR OF HIGH SCHOOL~

(edited: 3/8/13 6:14 PM)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After school was always one of the best things for Tsuna. He would simply lie down on his bed, he'll go train with Reborn for a few hours but at least there's no bullies! But right now, he was given a once in a lifetime chance to actually think. Think on how the hell did he even get an invitation from himself without him even inviting anyone!

Sure he's been in Italy for meetings and all the ' I can speek Italian'- stuff, but really! Why did Reborn do this too him. Sure he already accepted the title of Decimo after Reborn and the other arcobaleno became free from their curse, sure he was suppose to be the neo Vongola primo in the inside job, sure it was kept secret that he was going to be the neo vongola primo to the outside world and sure  Reborn and the others can become an adult again, but why is it that his class was going to ITALY!?

'I didn't even said anything.. not unless... Reborn!' Tsuna got off his bed and looked at Reborn staring at him with those beady dark eyes."What is it Dame-Tsuna?" Reborn asked while shining his new gun that he got from yours truly.

"W-why did you say it was me?" Tsuna said/ asked as he glared at his tutor. Reborn looked up from his work and stared at his student with an innocent face. "Because..."  he started "..you need to go to a meeting, then some extra training from the others and then theres the fact that one of your classmate is one of the Axelia Famiglia that we need to make an alliance with. Their next heir and some of his own guards are in your class. Also, you  have to meet up with Byakuran becuase he requested it!"

"Eh??? Who? and W-what do you mean meet with Byakuran!? W-wha-" Tsuna asked  but was cutt off when Reborn added "..oh, and  Nono said you need to do his paperwork while his old and fragile self as what he calls himself, be in vacation "

With a loud thud, Tsuna fainted

Reborn smirked and said "Just wait for it Dame-Tsuna, you'll be fainting a lot more now".

A groan escaped the Decimo's mouth.

"Oh, one last thing"

"Y-yes?"

"Practice your Italian"

"H-Hai!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~AirPort~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wow! where are we?" A girl with long red hair asked, her eyes glinting. 

"I think this is where VIP's goes to when they arrive or board the airplanes, Shirayuki-chan" Kiro said, a boy with dark brown hair and black eyes.

"Well I have been here once, it is really magnificent here." Kain, the rich spoiled brat said, letting his long (fake) blonde hair shimmer through the airconditioned room, said.