War

Jon was holding her in his arms. Looking straight to her eyes and smiling. 
"I love you Dany." he continued. "And..."
"My Lord." a soldier stepped to them. Jon suddenly took a step back from her. They both looked at the soldier. "My apologies, but the commander said you are looking for your sister." he started. Jon took a step closer and frowned. 
"What do you know about Arya?"
"We saw her. With a giant man, burned face. They crossed the camp yesterday." he explained.
"Thank you." Jon nodded. The man bowed and walked away. Dany walked closer to Jon and placed her hand to his arm. He took it and gave her a little smile. 

"What... why your sister is going to King's Landing?" Dany asked him quietly.
"She wants to kill Cercei." he sighed. "She ... was in the city. In Bran's vision. When..." he hesitated.
"When I burned it to the ground." Dany took a deep breath.
"Yes." he nodded. "It won't happen Dany. I know it won't happen" he turned to her "But I am worried for her."
"Maybe you should go after her" she stated. 
"I can't leave you here." he shook his head. 
"There are plenty of soldiers here. They can take care of me. And Drogon and Rhaegal are here too. "
"But..." 
"Jon. If you want to go, then go." she placed his hand to his face. "She is your sister. I understand"
He nodded but he was unsure. What if he leaves her here, and ... what if things turn wrong. What if she ... what if Bran's vision still comes true. He was worried. He did not want to lose her. He did not want her to... murder innocent people. Thousands of innocent people. But... Arya was his sister. 

When Daenerys woke up in the morning, Jon was not there. He left. 
"My Queen" Grey Worm nodded towards to her, in front of her tent. 
"What happened?" she frowned. 
"We caught Jamie Lannister tonight. He wanted to sneak next to the camp at the night" he answered without any emotions.
"Why am I not surprised." Dany sighed. "A Lannister cannot be trusted. I should've learned it already. Where is he?"
"With the other prisoners."
"Separate them. I don't need three traitors to make plans against me. Especially Lord Tyrion and Lord Varys." she answered firmly. She felt how her blood was boiling. She needed every piece of her body to control herself. She wanted to provide justice. With fire and blood as she promised to Varys at Dragonstone earlier. She told him if he ever betrays him she'll burn him alive. She wanted to do it. She felt it in her veins. She placed her hand to her belly and sighed. 
"I want to talk with Jamie Lannister." she raised her eyes to Grey Worm. He just nodded and turned to escort her there. 

"What did you think?" Tyrion asked Jamie.
"I did not think anything" he sighed.
"What the hell did you want to do there? You thought she will give up and sail away with you?" Tyrion continued.
Jamie just leaned back and sighed. Suddenly an Unsullied soldier entered into the tent and went to Jamie. He stood up and followed him outside. When he saw Daenerys, he took a deep breath. He knew it is the end for him. He was sure in this. 
"My Queen." he nodded towards her.
"Am I? As I see, you still serve another Queen" she answered, and stood with her back at him. 
Jamie stood there and he was speechless. 
"You betrayed me." Dany stated "You came to Winterfell and fought in our side, and now you betrayed me. You wanted to go back to her and fight against us. Again."
"No." Jamie raised his head. 
"No?" Dany surprised and turned to him.
"I wanted to save her" he answered and stared at Daenerys. 
"You love her" Dany stated. 
"I do. I always loved her." 
"She deserves to die. She... you and your family stole everything from me. You killed my father."
"Your father was a mad man!" Jamie answered, and almost yelled with her. Her heart beat faster. She walked closer to him. She hated this man with all her heart, even if he was right. 
"You cannot save her" she told straight to his face. 
"She is awful. She is cruel. She did many horrible things, just as we all, but we can't choose who we love." his eyes were in tears while he was talking. "And that child, she is carrying under her heart is innocent."

Dany frozen. She tried to talk, but her mind blocked. 
"Give that child a chance. Give me a chance to save her. From herself. Give me a chance to save our child."
"It is a lie." she turned away from him, and she couldn't believe what he just told her. 
"It is not a lie. She is pregnant." Jamie answered. 
"Take him" Dany nodded towards to the unsullied, and they grabbed Jamie's arms. 
"Please!" he begged her, while they were brought him back to the tent. Daenerys stood there alone, and she was holding her belly. That was something that she did not expect. 
"My Queen" Grey Worm stopped next to her. She hid her emotions and turned to him. 
"Missandei?"
"Left as you asked" he answered.
"Good. Now we have to win this war." She walked past by him "Tell people we are leaving."