Fear

Jon tried to convince her to go back to Winterfell. Alone, just them. They easily can get back there with the dragons. She hardly but agreed at final, meanwhile the small group who was with them joined the Northern armies, whose marching towards to the capital. Jon did not say anything to Dany. He knew it was not enough if he tells her, and he was still so confused about everything what Bran told him. Daenerys was clearly did not like the idea. She felt there is something wrong, and she lost her trust in a way in Jon. She begged him to not tell Sansa, and he did. That was a thing what hurts her the most. She knew what is gonna happen. She knew this truth will destroy her. Them. She had no idea why to agreed to go back with him. Before they left the unsullied, she commissioned Grey Worm and Missandei to keep their eyes on Varys and Tyrion. She became a bit paranoid, and felt that everyone is against her. She had no trust in anyone anymore. Just those two. They would never betray her. That one thing what was sure.

"So?" she asked Jon when they get off from the dragons.
"We have to find Bran." he answered and went forward. Dany took a deep breath and looked to Drogon. Jon stopped and looked back at her. He frowned and went back and grabbed her hand. "You don't trust me?"
"I asked one thing." she released his hands and lowered her head. "But you ...."
"I shouldn't have told her. I know it. Now I know, but I want to... save the situation. I want to save you."
"I don't ... you don't have to save me." Dany answered. She was a bit annoyed.
"You have no idea." Jon swallowed and staring her. "We have to find Bran."
"Why?"
"Because you won't believe it, only if he tells you." he tried to convince her, and he held her hand again.
"Tells me what?"

He couldn't been able to talk about it. He still couldn't believe anything what Bran showed him, but it was so real. So hurt. So ... painful. He knew one thing, he never let those thing happen with her. Because she was better, she was not her father. She ... was his love, and he had to save her from herself.
"It would be so much easier, if you would tell me. Now we only give time to Cercei to get prepared more to the war."
"I made mistakes. I made a mistake when I told Sansa, but Dany please. You know me." he stepped closer and looked into her eyes. "You are my Queen. I want to protect you, and I want to help you. I would never betray you."
"You already did." she held her tear and left Jon. She walked forward, towards to Winterfell. She hated it. She hated how Jon feels for her, since he got to know the truth. He had no idea, how he hurts her. He had no idea how painful it is, when every time he tells her she is his Queen. She did not want that. She did not want to be just her Queen, but Jon never could see her again as his love. That was clear for her, and it hurt her more than anything.

They found Bran inside his room.
"I know you'll come back." he was staring the fireplace.
"I did not want to." Dany answered.
"I know." he nodded "But now you are here. Because you have a reason to be here." his eyes went down to her belly.
"I am here because ... the Warden of the North "her sounds so bittersweet, while she raised her eyes to Jon, then turned back to Bran. "told me, you have something what you wanna tell me." she was definite. Jon hated how she said it. He hated how he hurt her. He did not want to. He was just... his morals just couldn't let him to ... let him love her. Now he cannot stop thinking about... maybe it was a mistake. Maybe he should just... let things go and ... if it is not too late.
"There is something what you should tell him too." Bran stated. Dany frozen and looked down to her belly. She was confused.
"So." she tried to conceal her feelings "Why I am here?"
"Bran please. Just show her in the way you showed me." Jon took a step forwards. Dany noticed his nervousness, but she still did not understand.
"It is not works in this way. It never works in this way." Bran turned back to the fire.
"Okay that is a waste of time." She turned away to leave. Jon hissing the air and looked to Bran, then Dany, who is almost left the room.
"You're gonna loose him. If you leave." Bran stated quietly and Dany suddenly stopped. "You're gonna loose everyone, you ever loved. Even the one who is not yet borned." he slowly raised his head. Dany felt squeezing in her chest, meanwhile Jon just stood there and watched her. He watched her reactions. She turned back and there were a little tear in her eyes.