Burn

Daenerys won the war, but she paid huge price for it. When she saw the Red Keep, every rage and grief became stronger in her and she couldn't think. She just wanted revenge and burn everything down. She did. She destroyed King's Landing. She did not care about the innocent people or anything else. Neither the children. She realized there is no love for her, so she had to make them fear. No matter what is the price. She already lost everything and everyone. Including Jon Snow. He couldn't love her back since he got to know the truth about himself. He loved her, as his Queen, but nothing else.

She landed with Drogon next to the Red Keep and get off from his back. She looked around and saw ashes everywhere. Her face did not change. There was nothing on it only pain. Her eyes were darker than usual. She walked towards on the streets and looked around. Not even the half burned people scared her. She lost all her emotions, all her feelings. She was lost and empty. She was alone. No sound came from anywhere. She was standing there and felt nothing. A couple minutes passed in this way.

"Dany." when she heard the deep familiar voice, she shuddered. Jon walked towards to her slowly as he was afraid of her. She did not say a word, just looked back over her shoulder. Jon stopped a bit farther from her. He had no idea what he could expect. Not after that, what she had done. Jon was staring her, but he had no idea who is she anymore. He even thought his family was right, Varys was right, and ... she just lost her mind, and became her father, but she was not like that. He knew her real side. He knew the lost and kind girl, he knew her real side, under the chimney mask she wore, but she did that. She killed many innocent people, and there were no good explanation for this.
"We won." she stated, but she still seemed lost and it was clear, something is wrong with her.
"Dany, what you did..." he started quietly.
"If they cannot love me, they have to fear me." she answered with anger in her eyes.
"Dany..." Jon shook his head. "How could you..."
"I am the rightful Queen of the Seven Kingdoms." she left him there and walked back to Drogon. Jon was helpless. He loved her, and not just as his Queen, but he was just... not able to show it. That revelation about his parentage, was too much. The morals just could not let him to be with her. That was not a thing what he could control, no matter how he loved that girl... and that moment a realization came to his mind. Maybe if he could... maybe if he soothes her, maybe if he let all his morals go, and let his feelings won... that would never happen. That horrible disaster. But it was too late.

Hours passed since they won the battle. Dany did not show up. She held a speech then just disappeared from the crowd. Everyone was scared, only the unsullied and dothrakies cheered her. Jon blame himself, in some way.
"It was not your fault. Her mental illness was..." Tyrion started.
"I did the last stab." Jon looked to Tyrion "She was already lost and alone and ... I just made it harder for her."
"Blaming yourself won't help." the dwarf answered and looked around "Nothing can help from now on. Soon she'll capture me and burn me alive, just as she did with Varys. Because of treason. We have to make the first step."
Jon eyes widen and he shook his head.
"We have to. This is our duty. We have to save the people. Westeros don't need another mad ruler. I think Varys was right..."
"No. I don't want it. I never wanted it." he answered with anger.
"We cannot let her rule. She'll burn down all the Seven Kingdoms. Everything and anyone. She lost her mind." Tyrion tried to convince Jon.
"She won't."
"She will. You are too good man Jon Snow to just do not care about what she did. She killed innocents and children."
"And my soldiers raped and killed those innocents too. Just as the dothrakies and the unsullied." he explained.
"Because they followed her. You did not see? If we let her rule, someone else will ... "
"What do you want me to do?" Jon raised his voice. Tyrion took a deep breath and hesitated. He had no idea how to tell him. He had no idea, he is capable to do it.

Jon knocked on her door at Dragonstone next day. He did not get any answer but entered. She was standing in the windows and watching the sea.
"Can I have a word?" he started in his softest voice.
She turned to him and staring him, without any word. There were no kindness, no love. There were no emotions in her face. She literally not herself.
"What happened in... King's Landing is... "
"That will happen in Westeros." she answered straight "If they won't bend the knee, and accept me as their Queen"
Jon frozen in that minute. He frowned and tried to breath normally.
"Maybe you don't agree with your Queen? Or am I not your Queen anymore? You made a promise"
"I did" he nodded "But it doesn't have to go in this way. You don't have to make people fear you."
"They can't love me. You neither can't love me, how could they..."
"I love you" Jon took a step closer to her. Dany remained in silence. "I love you Dany. And I know you are better than this. I know you don't want this."
There were disgust in her face. She couldn't believe his words anymore. He betrayed her. He was not there when she needed him. He was her enemy.
"Do not lie to me. I don't need lies. I don't need you." she stated and looked him.
"It is not a lie." he took another step to her "I love you Dany. And I am so sorry. I am so sorry I left you here ... alone, in your pain. I ... " he reached her, and stood in front of her "I should've been here, when you needed me. I should've been here, when ... you lost Rhaegal and Missandei. And after. I was not ready. I ... was not ready to be with you and it is was my fault too. Everything what happened." he placed his hand to her cheek and looked into her eyes. "But it is not you."
"If you love me, you would understand. If you really love me, you won't ever let this happen." she answered and filled with anger. "Westeros will burn. They deserve it."
"Dany, please." He kept her close and tried to convince her. Tried to bring her back. Tried everything to get her back. "Don't."