Happiness

They were both heated by desire, and love. They wanted each other, wanted to reunite again. Wanted to feel each other. Jon leaned with her to the bed, and literally kissed all part of her body. He spend so much time to give her pleasure, to lick her out, to help her forget everything wrong in their lives in that moment. Daenerys moans filled the room and her mind was off. She just focused on him. Her love. Jon Snow, who finally was with her again. His tongue played with her clit wildly and he definitely knew what he does. The way he was licking and kissing her pussy, was more than perfect. Dany felt how her body reaches the top. She felt all in her veins. She grabbed his neck and pressed his face more to her sex and with a loud and pleased scream she was cumming. She barely could breath but she was smiling and that smile came from her heart. Jon placed himself next to her, and swiped away a lock from her beautiful face. He was staring her wonderful eyes and took a deep breath. They were both know this is where they have to be. This is the right place for them. In each others arms. Without any more word, Jon pressed his lips against hers and kissed her again deeply.

With a sudden move, Dany turned with him in the bed, and she sat to his lap. Her braids were rushing, and her long white blond hair, were covering her amazing breast. She looked so sexy and Jon just stared her. She was the perfect woman for him. She could be the perfect woman for everyone, and she chose him. He did not even understand himself, how he could let her go. How he could thought he ever can let her go. Dany kissed his lips, then went down with those kisses on his body. She never did anything like this. They spent many amazing nights on that boat, but that was something new. She kissed all his scars on his chest and she was still going down. Jon followed her moves with his eyes, and he couldn't believe what he saw. His Queen, his love grabbed his cock and gave a small kiss to the top off it, then she just placed it to her mouth, and sucking it. Jon closed his eyes. He never felt anything what that pleasing. She was a queen, but in that moment, she was a girl in love. A girl, who wanted to gave him everything. Who wanted to please him. She swallowed all his dick in her mouth, and she did it so passionately. She did not felt any shame or embarrassment, because he was her love. She wanted to show him, how much she loves him.
"Dany." Jon groaned and he felt, he couldn't keep long. He did not want to humiliate her, it was more than he could ever imagine. He tried to warn her. "Dany, I am..." he placed his hand to her cheek to move her away, but she did not move. No. She looked to him with her green-blue eyes and sucking it more. The sight made him crazy. That was the most amazing thing what he ever felt, and a few seconds later Dany felt how all his juice spread into her mouth. She closed her eyes and swallowed all of it then slowly let his dick out. Jon panted and he couldn't even describe how he felt himself. Dany was leaning to him and gave a small kiss to his chin. He placed his hand to her face, while she bitten her mouth.

"Was it that bad?" she asked quietly.
"You have no idea how good it was." Jon smiled, and tried to talk. He was still in surprise and amazed by her.
"Jon I..." she started, but he did not let her finish. His lips met again with hers and his arms were wrapping around her perfect naked body.
"I love you" he groaned to her mouth, between two kisses "And I never wanna let you go"
"I love you too" her voice was so weak, so delicate. That was all she wanted. Someone who love. No not someone. She wanted only that man. That man, who is Jon Snow, or Aegon Targaryen, it doesn't matter. She loved him. They turned on the bed, and now Jon was on top. He gently spread her legs and with a quick thrust his dick was in her. He started to move slowly and every press was more deep. Her nails dig into his back and she was squeezing him. They were moving in sync and if it was possible Dany spread her legs more wider.
"Dany" his groans were so deep, and meanwhile he was thrusting her vehemently, he couldn't stop kissing her full and rose lips. He wanted all of her.
"Yes, JON!" she moaned loudly and enjoyed every move of him. He was a real wolf, or a dragon, or a mix of those creatures. He was the only one for her. That was sure. They were on fire, and they were wild and lost in each other.
"Yes, Yes! JON! Don't stop! Yes!" she was almost screaming, and her moans just make him more madden. He was fucking her harder. "Fuck Jon! YES!" she moaned again, and he easily felt when she cum. Her pussy pulsating around his cock so tightly. He was smiling and licked her chin, then kissed her lower lip.
"I wanna do this" he whispered to her ears. "I wanna feel you all night long"
"Then don't make your Queen wait any more longer" she was smiling and gave a kiss to his neck. And Jon continued.

The morning came so soon and they did not sleep more than a few hours. That night was perfect. Perfect in happiness and joy. Jon was staring her after he awake. That is how it has to be. That is where he has to be. Next to her. No matter what happens. She was his love. She was the one for him and he has to keep her safe. She opened her eyes slowly, and she was so different. She was smiling at him and her eyes were happy. The sadness what he saw last day, was totally gone.
"I can hardly believe you are really here." she stated barely audible.
"Of course I am" he gave a kiss to her forehead "This is where I belong"
"Why. I mean... what changed? You were ... very clear last time, and ... " she started. She did not understand. She was happy but confused.
"I realized I cannot live without you." he answered and caressing her hair. Dany elbowed and placed the blanket around her body.
"Because of him?" she lowered her head and one of her hand was on her belly.
"What?"
"Is ... this ... your feelings changed because I am pregnant?" she sighed.
"No" he frowned and grabbed her hand on her belly. "It is... a miracle, a wonderful thing and I always wanted to... be a father. But... I am not here because of the baby. Not just for the baby."
She raised her head and looked into his eyes.
"I don't want to force you in anything. And..."
"Dany just stop." he was so soft and kind.

"Jon I... you don't have to be with me because I am pregnant. I understand, you ... raised in a different way, and that is just not works for you. But... I don't know I'll be able to handle if you ... throw me away again. I never loved anyone. Not in this way. Not the way I love you." she tried to explain. "And it scares me. It scares me ... because I am afraid if anything goes wrong, I will ... I ... don't want to became ... " a tear drops from her eye. Jon kindly swiped it away.
"Nothing bad will happen. I promise."
"How do you know?"
"Because I know." he answered calmly. From now on he was sure, the vision of Bran never comes true. He had a huge part in it, and he was a fool.
"What are we gonna do if ... your... heritage ... will spread around? And It will. We both know that."
"How many times do I have to tell you Dany..." Jon started but she placed his finger to his lips.
"I am not worry because of you. And do not tell me again that I am your Queen. I don't wanna hear it. I know... you would never betray me. Now I know. But I am not sure about the others, who ... wanna see me dead, or gone." she explained to him. Jon gave a little kiss to her finger then grabbed her hand and removed it from his mouth.
"You're right. You are not my Queen. Not only my Queen." he was looking deeply into her eyes. "You are my love too, and I we are going to stop those who want to hurt you. I promise."
"How?"
"I don't know. But... we should figure out what are we gonna do, and how. Because I know I cannot stop you to go to King's Landing. And I also know I cannot let you to risk my child life. Our child life."
"Jon..."
"I am talking serious" he was so stern and confident.
"I won't let Cercei to win. I can't let her win. Not after everything I went through. Our armies are there. We have to take back the Iron Throne." the fire flared up again in her. It was clear. It was in her nature. She was not just a queen, but a real conqueror. She wanted to get back the recognition, what her family name meant earlier. She stood up from the bed, without any cover on her body and she searched her clothes. When she turned sideways, Jon spotted a little round on her belly.

"It has been seen by now" Jon stated and sat up on the bed. Dany looked down and realized what he was talking about. She still couldn't believe it. That was her dream. After she lost Rhaego... she never thought it is even possible. Not after what the witch told her. The witch who murdered her husband. Maybe she got another chance for happiness. Maybe she should just ... no. She fought for that throne in her whole life and she was so near. She couldn't just let it go. Let her dreams go. But it is really her dream by now?
Meanwhile her mind was racing Jon already was behind her and hugged her from behind.
"If we won't defeat her... we'll never be save. Non of us. Neither our child." She explained quietly. Jon nodded. He knew that. She was right but he was still afraid. Loosing her... them was not an option anymore.
"You have to tell me what Bran showed you. You have to tell me everything. We have to prepare for ... everything." She continued while his hands were resting on around her naked body. She took a deep breath and turned to him.
"We have to win this war. For our child." She told him while she was staring his face.
"I know." He nodded and leaned closer to her. Gave a small kiss to her lips then placed his forehead to hers. "But promise me Dany... if I tell you... if things turn wrong..."
"They won't. Just tell me. Please."

He took a step back and took her dress from the floor then handed it to her. He also put his pants back and sighed.
"We don't have much time." He stated.
"What do I have to know?" She was staring him and waiting. Waiting her answers. Waiting to know what were all those things what made her mad just as her father was. The thing what she wanted to avoid in all her life.
"You flew to Dragonstone alone and ..." Jon started and how he goes on with the story her face became more and more sad and worried.