Morals

Dany disappeared. Jon couldn't find her anywhere, after she left the room in a hurry. He gave her an hour but he already regret it. Maybe he should go after her immediately, before she does something stupid. With herself... with their child. The thought, this thought about their child always bring a small smile to his face. That was a thing he always wanted. Nothing more, but of course it cannot be that simple. Nothing was that simple in his life. Ever.
"Did you see her?" he asked Sansa, when spotted her in the hall.
"Seen who?" She was clearly still mad at him and disappointed.
"The Queen."
Sansa lowered her head and there was an ironic smile on her face.
"Sansa, I don't have time for this. I have to find her."
"No I did not see her" she looked straight to his face. Jon nodded and walked away. "But..." Sansa continued "I neither see our sister. Maybe you care about her too."

Jon stopped and sighed. He turned back to her.
"Arya?"
"She left. She had some unfinished business."
"With Cercei" Jon remembered. He remembered everything what Bran showed him, because that was horrible. That was cruel and bloody. Suddenly he started to worry for his sister. He just stared the floor in front of him. If ... the war is not happening at that time, maybe Arya ... gets killed by the mountain. By Cercei. By the hand of anyone. He did not think about that earlier. He only thought about Dany, and the thing, he wanted to save her.
"So you know about it?" Sansa asked him, and wondered.
"Send someone after her to find her, and one after the armies. Inform them about Arya whereabouts." Jon demanded her.
"I thought you go after her." Sansa was pissed.
"I will. As soon as I can." he turned and left her now in a hurry. He did not have enough time to deal anything. He started to afraid, he is going to loose someone in a way or another, but he will.

Dany was outside. She wanted to fly away. She was sitting on Drogon's back, but she was not capable to fly away. She was afraid ... about what Jon told her. She was not her father. She tried to prove it many times. She left everything behind, to save the North. To save all the people around the world. She just cannot accept her future. She felt how her rage and frustration grows in her day by day, since she got to know the truth about Jon. She heard a noise, and her eyes spotted the big white creature, who was walking towards to them. He was not afraid, but she knew her dragons will attack him if she just stay there. She slowly get off from Drogon.
"Don't." she ordered them and she couldn't take her eyes off of the big wolf.
She was just staring the creature and she felt how her heart beat faster. He was growling just as her dragons. The tense was clear between those animals and she was in the middle of it. She tried to focus, because she knew if Drogon feels she is afraid, he will fire, no matter what she wants. She took a step closer to the wolf and reached her hand towards him. He grumbled more and she pulled her hand back immediately. She heard how Drogon moved and straighten behind her back.

"Drogon STOP!" she tried to be definite. That situation showed quite clear, how the northerners and her ... her people... cannot get well with each other.
"Ghost!"
It was Jon. He came closer and when the dog heard his voice, he turned back to his direction and walked to him. Jon walked closer to Dany with Ghost by his side. Dany still staring the big white animal.
"You've already met." Jon stated and looked down to Ghost.
"Not without you." she answered. Jon reached her hand to her and stared her. She grabbed his hand slowly and took a step closer. Ghost sniffed her hands in Jon's hand and went closer, then sniffed her belly. Dany released Jon's hand and stroking the wolf head. Now he let her to do it. After a minute, Ghost just turned away and left them. They both watched him leaving.

Dany was standing there, and this happening even make it clear. She cannot rule. She cannot bring peace in Westeros. No one accept her, meanwhile everyone accepts Jon. She turned her face to him and swallowed a big one.
"He never trusted strangers." Jon stated with a small smile
"Just as your people." She answered gloomily.
"You saved them. They'll always be grateful."
"To you. Not me." she turned away from him. "I don't have love here."
"That is not true" he stepped closer to her. "I love you Dany." he whispered to her. "And..."
"I know. I'll always be your Queen. Until I burn innocent people alive." she answered and took a deep breath "I did nothing else in my whole life, than saved innocents. I ... saved them from their chains. I free them. I locked my own children when one of them burn an innocent child. And still... you all think I am just the same as my father was." a tear appeared in her eyes.
"I know you are different." he placed his hand to her cheek. "Many... things led to those things to happen in Bran's vision. Many... bad things. You've lost too much and ... I think it was just... " he stopped and thinking what he could say. She was so sad. She was broken and he felt it, and saw it clearly. He started to afraid, no matter what he does he cannot change the future. "Did I ever tell you I already met a Targaryen?"
Dany raised her eyes to him and shook her head.
"Aemon Targaryen. He was the Grand Master in Castle Black. He always took care of me, and support me. I remember, he once said. A Targaryen alone in the world is a terrible thing." Jon was exploring her face. "But you are not alone Dany. Not anymore."
"Don't say that."
"I love you" he told her again.
"I know. Just as I loved Ser Jorah. You've made it clear. Because since you got to know the truth, you have no idea how you feel for me anymore. I accept that and I understand that." she wiped her tear from her cheek. "But I have to move on, we have to move on, and you have to tell me everything what you saw. What Bran showed to you. Because I am here, and I still want to take back what is mine." she became the determined and brave woman again.
"I won't let you risk your life. Nor our child life in this war, what may cause the end of you. Both of you." he was still holding her in his arms.
"Fortunately, it is not you who is going to decide it" she answered and lowered her head. "We better get some rest, tomorrow we have to follow our armies to King's Landing." she was still scared and afraid, but conceal it very well. What Jon told her, scared her, but she had nothing left. She lost Jon, it was clear for her, and now, she has a reason to create a better world. For him. The baby in her belly. And if she wants to create a better world, she has to destroy Cercei. Once and for all.

Jon had no idea anymore what to do. He told her he loves her. He told her now many times, but she act like she did not even hear that. He just sat in the hall with a cup of beer and try to think. Try to figure out how he can save them. How he can save his love and his child from the sure death.
"I am sorry." Gilly entered into the room "I did not want to disturb."
"How are you?" Jon smiled at her, he maybe needed that. A normal talk with someone.
"Fine" she was shining. Jon stated how she was holding her belly all the time. He remembered he saw that too. He saw many things in Bran vision. He couldn't even remember all of it.
"But you look more brooding than usual." Gilly stated with a small smile. "I thought you ... already left."
"I did. But... it doesn't matter."
"I saw the Queen too." Gilly tried.
"Yes." Jon forced a smile "We're going to leave tomorrow."
"Then why are you here?" she asked him, and she asked in a way, what was totally naturally and simple. Jon frowned at her. "If this is the last night, before you going to war. You should be with the one you love." she continued.
"Maybe she doesn't want to be with me" he raised his glass and drank.
"It is clear, you doesn't know many things about women Jon Snow." she smiled and lowered her head. Jon was looking at her questioningly. "I know it must be strange. Falling in love with someone, who you related, but... I read many histories with Samwell in the capital. This is not so special."
"No. It is not, in Targaryen family. We all know that."
"Even your ancestors got married ... with cousins." Gilly was just trying to understand.
"That is different."
"Why?" she shook her head, because she still don't see what is the biggest problem for him.
"Because it is." he had no idea why. He just raised in another way.
"It is not an answer" Gilly smiled at him.

"Gilly. There you are." Samwell entered into the hall. "Jon. I thought... "
"No, I am still here." he nodded towards to his friend. Samwell placed his arms around his love and gave a kiss to her face. They were giggling and smiling. They were just... happy. Jon was just staring them. They way how Sam stroking her belly. The way they were just themselves. They did not care about the others. Little Sam ran into the hall too, and Samwell raised him up. They were a family. A couple minutes passed while Jon did nothing else, just watching them and then he realized, he doesn't want anything else. Just this. This. A family, with the woman he loves, and it was right there. In front of him. He loved her. More than anything. He jumped up and went to Gilly. He gave a kiss to her face.
"Thank you" he smiled and left them there. Sam just looked after him, then turned to his love.
"What was that?" he asked.
"Nothing." Gilly's face went red and she was smiling. "I just gave him a good advice I think."
"What?"

Jon immediately went to Dany's room and knocked on the door without hesitation. She opened it, and he did not let her say a word, he did not let her hesitate. With a definite move, he entered into the room, and pressed his lips to hers. That kiss told more than any words. That kiss contained all of his feelings. That kiss was a deceleration of love what he should've done earlier. He closed the door with one of his hand, and did not stop with the kiss for a second. He almost eat her face, and she did the same. Wrapped her arms around his neck, and their tongues were passionately dancing in each others mouth. That was all they needed, that was all they wanted.
"Jon" Dany moaned to his mouth "Are you sure you..."
"I love you" he answered and he ardently started to untie her dress. He wanted to feel her. Again. They already spent too many times away from each other. The last time when they had an intimate moment, was at the waterfalls, but he was starving for her. Their kiss became more vehemently and fervid while they both almost ripped out the clothes from the other.
"You are so beautiful." Jon told her when he finally took her breast in his hands and he kissed her again, and that was a moment when he knew. He never wanted to let her go.