thirty four.

‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 

 ‍  ‍  ‍  ‍  ‍  ‍  ‍ 

 ‍  ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 

CHAPTER
THIRTY FOUR.
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 

kota didn't reply back instead he stood up and walked away, leaving me lost in thoughts while sitting down. how am i gonna face them now?

i let out a frustrated sigh not coming up with any solution with the situation instead i stare at the beautiful stars, i was interrupted by a knife on my neck in a threatening way.

"any unnecessary or necessary movement and you're dead." a female voice said i couldn't see her face since i can't move my head or anything, "my my you're a beautiful sibling indeed i hope we become friends y/n." she apoke again i felt a sting on my neck as if it was being cut.

i didn't say anything instead i stayed quiet and wait for the next thing she's gonna do.

"i just need a little blood so we can--" she couldn't continue what she was gonna say because of the footsteps nearing us, she cursed a little and the knife vanished from my neck and i let out a deep breathe. "y/n? kacchan was searching for you so i went out to look for you." midoriya said but i couldn't look at him because of the little scratch on my neck.

"midoriya thank you for doing that but it wasn't necessary really." i said without looking at him, he went closer to me and sat beside me.

‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 

"y/n i wanted to say something to you."

"what is it izuku?"

"i-i like t-todoroki-kun..."

‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 

i look at him with wide eyes and tackled him into a warm hug, "i knew it!" i shouted proud that he likes my brother back.

"shōto obviously likes you too deku!" i said and pinched his cheeks while he blushed madly unable to seek out to any words, "well then i gotta go midoriya you should confess to him not me hihi."

i pat his head and stood up sighing in relief that he didn't ask anything about my neck, i walk back to the building and went to the girl's room,all of the girls were there including, her.

i didn't dare to look at anyone to avoid any questions about my neck and kept my head low, i went to the bathroom to wash my scratch. it wasn't that big so it wasn't visible after washing it, it would heal tomorrow or the day after tomorrow.

i look at myself in the mirror as my tears starts to fall again, 'am i not worth loving?' i thought feeling a pang in the chest.

after a few minutes i finally cooled down and wipe away my tears, i went out the bathroom and walk slowly into the corridors while looking down. i bumped into someone and shocked when i realized the person was bakugo. he looks deeply into my eyes his gaze mix of anger and sadness, he pulled me by the hand and dragged my outside.

we ended up in mountain where we can see the forest like where i was earlier, he finally let go of my hand and looks at me again.

"hey you fucking half and half beauty!
you do know i like you right?" he shouts at me while holding my shoulders as tears started to fall from his eyes making my heart shatter again, his tears made me cry too. as my tears start to fall my hand made its way to his cheeks to wipe away his tears.

"i know and i like you too..." i said in a weak voice and hid my face in his chest.

after a few minutes of my terrible crying i finally stopped. i look up to him and he held my cheeks, "you know i don't like circle face right?" he asked and i gave him a pout.

"you don't?" i reply back.

"i only like you y/n i would die to fucking protect you and stay with you when you're mine already." he said sincerely.

i couldn't say anything instead i kissed him, it was a passionate and gentle one. it was the only way i could express what i feel for him. when we broke the kiss he gave me a smile,
"todoroki y/n will you be my girlfriend?"

‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 

"yes!"

‍  ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍  ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 

END OF
CHAPTER

 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍