twelve.

‎‎

‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎

‎‎

CHAPTER
NINE.

two weeks have passed after the usj incident we were all prepared for the sports festival, in the two weeks given for us we all worked hard to practice make ourselves stronger.

me and shōto practiced by ourselves since we both didn't want to know our techniques, our old man would check on us sometimes and of course i'd know with his huge body figure hiding wouldn't be a great thing for my father.

this day is one of the important day in my whole life, it's gonna be another journey for me to go through. today is the day where we future pro heroes gather ourselves for battle and combat, to test our skills and quirks.

i did a pony tail for my hair and wore my pe uniform and ate my breakfast,  shōto did the breakfast for today since i woke up late again.

we both arrived at the clas 1-a waiting room

we both arrived at the clas 1-a waiting room. security has been beefed up heavily and the sports festival is being broadcast live. i sat between denki and jiro and katsuki was sitting infront of me, i rested my chin on my right hand that is placed on my
table and stare at katsuki without noticing.

i noticed that he actually has nice features, his res orbs met mine and it was obvious that he was flustered.

he was about to make a remark it was stopped when we heard shōto approach midoriya, he states that he's stronger than him and he'll defeat him despite midoriya having all might's attention.

i sighed at his actions remembering that he wants to be number one without using dad's quirk, "arrogant." i stated in dissapointment we both talked about this yet he's still over with it.

"todoroki yeah you're strong but everyone is giving their best to aim the top so i'm not gonna let myself down, i will give all my best to aim top too." izuku said and made me smile, this guy really has the potential huh.

bakugo's
pov !

i look at y/n to see her smilling while looking at deku, she must be proud of what he said. but i could care less,all i did was to stare at her beautiful eyes and soft lips.

i was suddenly stopped when she looks at me too, she stares at me with a blank expression causing me to have a grimace in anger of what she's doing.

"what the fuck are you staring at?" i asked with my eyes twitching "you're the one staring." she stuck her tongue out and heck, that was the cutest thing i have ever seen.

"you look stupid." i lied.

"atleast i tried to be cute." she replied. 'you are cute damn you.' i thought and look away preventing her to see the blush on my face,i rolled my eyes and stood up.

"hey katsuki." i was about to walk away but she tugged at the hem of my shirt i look at her in confusion, "you look like a sea urchin." she said making me blush madly.

'why the fuck am i shy when she just said a shitty shit at me?' i thought while covering me cheeks.

"f-fuck off will ya." i shuttered while walking away.

your
pov !

"you like him do you?" denki wiggles his eyebrows at me to tease me that cause me to sigh "no." i replied not wanting to say anything anymore.

"if you're not gonna admit it i'm gonna tickle you~" kaminari was about to tickle me, his both hands was about to reach my body but i turn to face him, i thought it was a great idea but turns out it was, bad.

"o-o-o-ppai..." kaminari's hands slightly poked my boobs by accident and i swear i almost froze him in shock luckily i backed away my back hitting jiro, i looked away with a blush on my face and some of our classmates were staring at us completely shocked.

katsuki also saw what happened and he was the only one who had the weirdest expression out of anyone.

"i-i'm sorry y-y/n...!" kaminari looked like a crying baby while bowing to me, jiro grinned at him. i look down with a sigh "you're forgiven now." i said annoyed of the attention i was getting.

END OF
CHAPTER.