thirty three.

‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 

 ‍  ‍  ‍  ‍  ‍  ‍  ‍ 

 ‍  ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 

CHAPTER
THIRTY THREE.
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 

iida went to check on midoriya after the kid kicked him on the crotch. iida admonishes the kid for his disgraceful actions. however, the little brat states he doesn't want to be with people who want to become corny heroes.

after kota walks away, aizawa instructs everyone to fetch their luggage from the bus and put in their rooms.  he added to go to the dining hall for dinner and afterwards, take a bath and relax. he also tells us that our training begins tomorrow morning.

"hai!" we understand with enthusiasm well except for me, everyone was tired.

‍ 

 ‍ 

‍ 

‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
i went to the bath with the girls all of us were naked and it was fine with us since we're already bond with each other, i let myself sink into the warm water and close my eyes in delight. it was warm and it felt so clean i could stay here for hours talking to my friends.

"waaaaah the water is so goood!" ashido said feeling the same way as me it looks like everyone enjoys it too,
after encountering the tiring beasts we really do deserve a warm bath.

"y/n now that i see you clearly today your boobs are unexpectedly big and it looks squishy!" hagakure shouted not caring if the boys were next to us,
i blushed at what she said and quickly covered my chest "you didn't have to shout that!" i shouted back feeling shy at her statement. they laughed at me but continued on.

"all along i only knew yaomomo had big oppai." jiro said making yaoyorozu blush and she lightly smacked her at the arm.

"but my baby always has the best boobs for me~" jiro teased and pinched yaoyaorazu's cheeks, i pout at how cute they were and thought about katsuki he's probably not at the bath with the others with kirishima.

"say y/n,you and bakugo are dating right?" uraraka asks and they all look at me with curiosity, "not yet i'm still waiting for the right time to answer him." i replied and uraraka smiled, a fake one.

"why don't you answer him already?" she ask again with jealousy filling her voice as she emphasize the 'you' no one seemed to notice except me, she likes katsuki?

"i'll take my leave first." i said escaping from the awkward sensation with uraraka i didn't want the conversation to get deeper, she's a friend i don't wanna pick a fight with her after all she's the class softie.

i sigh as i got out of the scene with the towel wrapped around my body, "oh."

i look to my side to see katsuki and blushed furiously "what are you doing here?!" i shouted tugging on my towel tightly.

"you're so sexy y/n~" he teased reaching out for me but i smacked his face. i turn my back at him and went to the girl's bathroom, katsuki followed me and i told him to wait for me as i change into my pajamas.

'what if uraraka really likes bakugo?' i thought putting on my pajama.

i went out the bathroom with my towel on my head to be greeted by uraraka's face an inch away of katsuki's face.

i widened my eyes and i swear my heart broke into a million pieces at the scene infront of me, i clenched my fist and ran past them and went outside not knowing where i'm running to but ended up in a mountain with a clear view of the forest.

‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 

[ y'all know where kota izumi
goes uwuwu ]

‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
i sat on the edge of the mountain hiding my face on my knees,tears starting to fall nonstop. thinking if what i saw was right, maybe i got the wrong idea.

"pathetic people who wants to be a hero really cries, they look stupid including you." a kid spoke making me stop sobbing, i look into my side and saw kota standing while glaring at me. i couldn't form any words and looked into the sky instead, i couldn't feel anything but pain.

"your boyfriend is an idiot huh?" he said and made me suprised "you saw?" i asked as he sat beside me and gave me a slight nod, he still kept the straight face.

"but i do think he loves you before they were in that situation, the girl was confessing to your boyfriend but he didn't say anything so the girl was about to kiss him." he said.

i sighed at uraraka's action i couldn't believe my friend would do some-thing like that and betray me, most likely bakugo if he just said he doesn't like her back that wouldn't happen. i was still mad i'm still not satisfied with kota's story. i pat kota's head and said "you'll meet someone that will save you and prove you that heroes aren't pathetic." with a warm smile.

‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 

END OF
CHAPTER.
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍ 
 ‍