fourty.

‎‎

‎‎‎‎‎

‎‎

‎‎

CHAPTER
FOURTY.

ever since that day we were saved by the pro heroes. all might defeated all for one, katsuki and i were saved, and the everyone else tasted the victory against the villains.

i am now standing at the church wearing a beautiful white elegant wedding dress walking gracefully in the middle with my father beside me,today is my wedding. the day that me and katsuk i will give each other rings and stay together for the rest of our lives.

i finally reached the altar and stood infront of the marriage officiant or the vow master, everyone stare at us in awe happy that we'll finally get married to each other. after all the things we've been through, we're finally getting married. have kids, live happily, and forever love each other.

who said happy endings doesn't happen? we finally got the taste of 'happily ever after' together.

"do you,katsuki bakugo, take todoroki y/n as your wife and live together forever?"

"i fucking do."

"do you, todoroki y/n, take katsuki bakugo as your husband and live together forever?"

"damn right, i do."

i open my eyes as the cold air hits my face, smilling at the dream i had about him.

people surrounding the dark place. a masked guy walking inside our hideout, we have a meeting on our hideout with the new member that we'll have to force to join.

"who are you?" the masked guy asked in a rude manner making me smirk, i jump off the box i'm sitting at and perfectly landed on the floor and i walk slowly into him.

"don't give me that attitude bird shit just join us and that's that." i grimaced at him and poke on his mask, i was shocked when he held my hand.

he glares at me and threw my hand away, flames starts to form in my left hand as i start to get angry ready to fight him.

"y/n." shigaraki called out to me "don't give him that attitude of yours we don't have to force him, i'm sure he'll join." he said. i shrugged and stopped the flames.

"listen if you need cash i could rob a hundred banks." i said trying to convinve him.

"i don't need money baka. i'll join."

"chisaki kai you're officially a new member of league of villains, y/n is a new member too i'm sure both of you will get along." kurogiri said making me smirk.

"welcome overhaul."

this is where my villain life starts.

TO BE
CONTINUED.

‎‎