Part-2

Hey guys, Thank you very much for ur support and loves..so here is the part 2 hope u people like this..happy reading

Abhi's POV
When I saw that book"Kumkumbhagya" I felt who on the earth write about serial in story writing platform. Seriously I hate serials but the amount of votes and comments of the story sorry fanfiction is more so I opened it to read what they write about. Hahahaha it's all about the couple shabbir and sriti who are characters in the serial. I am really impressed with their writing skills and imaginations they all deserved to be a successful writer. When I started to read more about fanfictions I found a story which is full with sense of humors really guys it made my day even I laughing like a mad after reading those updates..i checked the author name, it's virusgya I smiled seeing the username. Something in me urges to know about this girl I don't know why...her bio itself increase my curiosity..

"Your fanfictions all nice dear,keep it up... waiting for ur next part" I send her message. I didn't get any reply..the day also passed .

Morning.

"Abhi, come down beta purab is here he wants to play football with you" I heard my mum called me. I stuffed my phone inside the pocket and made my way to downstairs

"WhatsApp man come let's go to field" purab excitedly said

"You are here then why should I chat with you in WhatsApp" I smiled

"Wah Kya baat hai, I will laugh later for this joke now shall we go" he pulled me with him

After played football, I realised my pocket was torn omg my phone I literally had mild heart attack..."hey abhi your phone is fell off from the pocket, look here" purab shouted with showing my phone. I get my life back

"Abhi, what is this man" he asked showing the Wattpad.

"Nothing" I try to snatch my phone from him

"Nah I am not going to give this until u tell me about this" he started to check the app...

"Purab who gave u rights to check my phone without my permission" I shouted to him

"Omg what is this u messaged her girl, what kind of name yaar virusgya hahahaha, lemme tell you one thing boys are not interested in this kind of things, can I know why u installed this app"

I remained silent.."haan I know u want to flirt with girls right in search of girlfriend u downloaded this app"

"What rubbish u r talking purab" and I continued tell about the reason why I downloaded...

"I thought to deleted it but I want to know about this girl, she seems too interesting" finally I said to purab...yes guys I wanted to delete the app after I read some stories but I want to know about this girl.

"Ohh but abhi definitely she will not tell you about her even she is not revealed her name to others then how can you aspect she will tell you"

"Don't underestimate the power of common man, i think u forget about a fact, in school all the girls were admire me..I am a Romeo I can trap any girl with my sweetness"

"Hmm yes I also wondering why they were behind after get to knew u r a boring type" purab tell himself

"Haan haan don't be overconfident babu let's bet if the girl revealed about her to you then I accept u r a Romeo...deal??"

"Deal, I can win easily in this bet" i said

"Let's see babu" purab laughed

After they both went to their respective house...after thinking how to win this bet abhi come up with a new idea...

"She won't tell about her to a boy who is completely stranger to her so abhi u have to act like a girl for that u have to change ur username hmm ABHIRA how is it??...abhi u r a genius man" he praises himself.

Thank you for your time guys...sorry if I bore you... please do vote, comment and share..if you find any faults pls let us know..bye,sweet friends abhis pov written by aishu and pragyas pov by vitro