the one with the town.

-fifteen-

Kate

Everyone gasps and I start blushing hard. Stryder pulls me into a side hug, kissing the top of my head. We start walking toward the counter and I look at Autumn who's smiling so hard it looks like she's about to cry. "Now, I can kiss her publicly whenever I want, I can hold her hand or hug her, and we can have more fun in the bedroom if you know-OW!" I had slapped his shoulder because Noah and Ryan wouldn't stop smirking. "More fun?" Noah asks with an evil smile. "They did it last night!" Alicia excitedly screams. I laugh but roll my eyes. "I'm never going to get to tell people am I?" She laughs and shakes her head. "Not with me around. You guys, we've been shipping you forever now, let us have our moment."

I look up at Stryder and he smiles a genuine smile. I smile back too but we're interrupted by Ryan clearing his throat. "Come on newlyweds, it's time for breakfast." I smile sheepishly and go sit in the seat I had sat in last night. It was bacon, egg, and cheese burritos and they were actually really yummy. "So today we're going into the town right?" I ask, my mouth full. "Yes, and we'll go to the amusement park just a few miles out of town," Stryder replies. Everyone starts talking about how excited they were but I couldn't.

I'll be in college soon, miles away from Stryder, my dad. I'm not going to have the money to visit either of them, dad won't have the money to visit me, Stryder will have his own life. They're the two most important people in my life, how am I going to survive basically four years without them? I shake my head, we can make it work, we have to.

"You're excited right?" Noah asked, expecting me to have listened to their conversation. I nod. "Very, it's about time we go out together!" He smiles and I make eye contact with Stryder. He knows something's up but I shake my head, reassuring him. We all finish our food, putting our dishes in the sink. Autumn and I had volunteered to wash them so everyone could go get ready. "So, I've always had this question." I don't look at her but nod. "Shoot." She takes a deep breath. "Now, don't take this in a bad way, it's just a rumor I've heard in the halls many times." I look at her worriedly. She smiles sheepishly. "Stryder's dick is apparently much bigger than from what it looks outside his pants." My face reddens fast.

"So it is huh." I'm speechless, I just stare at her. She laughs and I snap out of it. "Why is that a rumor many people have heard?" She shrugs. "Pretty sure Vanessa was bragging about it once and a bunch of underclassmen had heard and told everyone." I roll my eyes. She laughs, helping me finish the dishes. We walk up to our room and I get into the shower. "It'll be quick, promise!" I yell closing the door. I turn the hot water on and strip. I get in, washing my hair right away. I lather my body in the bar soap I had brought. Once I'm all clean I get out and brush my teeth. Then I brush my hair and quickly put on my outfit for the day.

I had a really good tan and it really made my clothes look better on me. I smile at myself in the mirror at my finished product. I swing open the door and walk out to Autumn putting her shoes on. "Ready?" I ask grabbing my phone and putting it in my pocket. She nods, getting up, and following me out the door and down the stairs. We find everyone finishing up their looks. "Let's go, guys!" I shout excitedly. We all walk out the door and Stryder locks it up. "I figured we could just walk because it's so close." We all nod, gravitating toward our boyfriends.

I end up walking right beside Stryder. He smiles as my hand grazes his a few times. He throws his arm around my shoulder, pulling my body closer to his. We walk this way all the way to the first gelato parlor. I run away from him and jump up and down in front of the door. "Let's get gelato!" Everyone laughs and Stryder nods. We go inside and I'm the first at the counter. A beautiful Italian man was behind the counter, waiting for me to decide a flavor. "Ciao ragazzi, cosa posso ottenere per te stupendo?" I look at Stryder questionably. He looks at the man angrily. "He said 'Hello guys, what can I get for you gorgeous?'" I didn't know he spoke Italian.