Chapter 1 "Going to Heaven"

Start from the beginning

~~~~~~~~~

After putting in her code, the huge iron gates open.
She drives through with Mason behind her.
Driving up the driveway, Shaylynn pushes a button for one of the garage doors to go up. She pulls in and puts the door down.
What seems like forever driving through a forest, Mason finally comes to a clearing to see the house. 

Parking his car over by the garage, he gets out

Looking around, he smiles when he sees a side door open and Shaylynn standing there.
He walks over to the door then walks inside closing the door behind him.
"This is a gorgeous house!" he tells her as he takes his coat off.
"Thanks," she says as she gets a snack and something to drink for Jacquelyn, "Jacquelyn!" she yells.
She comes running and is surprised by Mason standing there, "Hi," Jacquelyn says to Mason.
"Hello," Mason says to her.
Jacquelyn smiles, "You talk like my Auntie Beth," she tells him.
Shaylynn lets out a little snicker, "But his accent is a lot thicker than what Beth's is," she tells Jacquelyn as Mason looks at Shaylynn.
"So you're from Stotland?" Jacquelyn asks him.
"It's Scotland, sweetie," Shaylynn tells her, "And yes that's where he's from."
Jacquelyn smiles, "So you've seen castles?!" she says to Mason all excited.
Mason smiles, "I have," he tells her.
Jacquelyn grabs his hand, "Come on! I want to show you my castle!" she says pulling him out of the kitchen.
He looks at Shaylynn with a huge smile on his face. Shaylynn is about ready to say something but Mason shakes his head.

After walking up the stairs, Jacquelyn leads Mason to her room with Shaylynn behind them.
Jacquelyn opens her door and pulls Mason into her room, "See! That's my castle!" she tells him. 

"Wow!" Mason says, "That castle is better than any I've seen in Scotland!" he tells her seeing the huge smile on Jacquelyn's face

"You better go get your snack," Shaylynn tells her.
"Can I take it outside?" Jacquelyn asks.
Shaylynn smiles, "Sure," she tells her.
Jacquelyn runs out of the room, then Shaylynn and Mason hear her making her way down the stairs.
"She's great!" Mason tells Shaylynn.
"Thanks! She takes after her father. They both have the same kind hearts!" she tells him.
"I'm sure she takes that after you as well," Mason says following Shaylynn out of Jacquelyn's room.
Shaylynn laughs, "Not quite!" she tells him as they walk down the stairs.
"I don't believe that for one second!" Mason tells her.
Shaylynn stops at the bottom of the stairs and looks at him, "You don't know the things I've done," she says then walks toward the kitchen.
Mason follows her, "Do you want something to eat?" Shaylynn asks him as she gets into the refrigerator.
"No, thanks," he says.
Shaylynn pulls out some grapes and puts them in a strainer.
Turning the faucet on, she puts the strainer under the water to wash the them.
After turning the water off, she dumps the grapes into a bowl. She turns around to talk to Mason but he's no longer in the kitchen.