Hey angels! How r u finding the chapters? r they too long? boring?

how's ur mum doing? or ur pet, i dont mind. tell me everything.

i will probably be repeating this in all first five chapters but these chapters arent as full of drama as imminent ones. but i have so much in store for this and so much depth in each of the characters so, please hold on and read!

ill stop being so annoying jesus, ok well thats it.

bye xx

------

Packing my things up, Kaden had already left the room as soon as the bell rang. His attention span is the most unpredictable one could be.

I just realised, he doesn't know my name, does he?

Before exiting, Chiara rushes to me with a wide smile plastered on her face. "What's his name?" She grits her teeth, failing to hide her excitement.

"I mean, I'd tell you, but, isn't it more fun for you to find out yourself?" I suggest with a comforting tone. Although as soon as I say those words, I instantly regret them for some reason.

"OMG, you're right. Thanks," With that, she leaves the room before I do.

----

"You know what, guys?" Julia starts. "I made eye contact with Kaden Harvey, and it was short but not too short. Like, it was the perfect length," To that some of the girls squeak, whilst Alex and I just smile and nod.

"I heard he's going to be in Maths, English and... Crap, I forgot the rest," Alex whispers. Her eyebrows furrow in annoyance and I laugh at the gesture.

"Chemistry and Physics?" I add rhetorically.

"Yeah," She pauses to look at me. "How did you know?"

"We had a brief chat during free period," I assert quietly, hoping none of the other girls sitting on the picnic bench notice.

"No way," The rest of the minutes are me trying to avoid all questions shot. My mind however keeps wondering back to him and his relaxed aura whilst studying. I find myself looking forward to future free periods.

Walking to English, I decided to go alone to see if I was more independent this year. Plus, most of my friends were in the other set.

Walking in, I thought I'd be the first person there, but I'm proven wrong.

Our teacher is practically howling with laughter and in front of her, quite predictably, stands Kaden, grinning slightly so that only one dimple shows. Not too long after, both of their eyes are directed towards the door. "Oh, hello!" Miss Ford greets me happily.

"Hi," I smile innocently. Kaden's attention is no longer on me. He looks at the teacher and whispers, loudly enough for me to hear, "I'm really looking forward to having you as a teacher, Miss Ford." I could literally feel him winking at her from where I'm standing. That's absolutely disgusting. Is he expecting good grades just out of flirting with all the teachers?

Getting lost in my thoughts, I was about to sit down on the seat I chose until I realise a figure has already sat in the one next to it.

I look at him, Kaden, then look at all the other seats. Each. One. Empty.

"What- What are you doing?" I stutter. He looks at me with his eyebrows discreetly furrowed.

"What?" His tone is monotonous.

"There are plenty of other seats," I raise my chin slightly and cross my arms.

"I realise that." It comes out as a snarky comment.

Giving in to it just because the teacher is asking us to settle down, I sit and that's when I notice the rest of the class has already entered, a big part of it looking at me. At first I was surprised but I was looking at them too whilst Kaden just had his nose stuck in a book. He chooses the best moments to pretend to be nerdy. Note the sarcasm.

"Guys, let's welcome our newest student, Kaden Scott." The teacher points at him and he looks around the room, forcing a smile which comes out more as a smirk. He's obviously a Scott. Always the brooding, typical British bad boys.

After the boring explanation on this year's specification, Kaden whispers "She's already in love with me."

Rolling my eyes, I reply "I swear, you are the most humble person I've ever met, Kaden." I freeze momentarily at my lips saying his name. I don't think I had ever addressed him by it until now. I still felt pathetic at him not knowing mine though.

"Why thank you, Hadid," A small gasp escapes my mouth from the surprise of him knowing my surname. Does that mean he knows my first too?

Trying to overcome the intensity of our eye contact, I question "How do you know my surname?".

To that his lips hover for a second, ending the staring contest. "Uh," He sighs motionless. "I have my sources."

Whilst the teacher starts explaining the topics that will be studied this semester, I focus on Kaden's curls, thankfully being in the same direction the teacher stands. They're not as dark as I thought they were. It's as if someone had styled it for him, hence its perfection. But those curls are purely natural.

Noticing that he probably feels my staring at him, I turn to the table and look through my new textbook.

We are finally set some exercises and Kaden's first move is accidentally dropping his pen. He slowly lowers his hand to the floor to pick it up, dramatically sighing out of exhaustion.

Suddenly, my legs jump viciously at the contact with what seemed to be Kaden's fingers. "What are you doing?" I whisper-scream at him. I was pretty sure his fingers trailed up my thigh on purpose, despite his convincing confused look.

"What do you mean?" He asks innocently.

"You just-" I was ready to tell him off, but decided against it realising most of the class' attention was on us. Sighing in defeat, I shoot him one last threatening look and extend my legs towards the opposite side of where he's sitting.

A couple of seconds later, when the rest of the students know to mind their own business, he looks at me. Making eye contact with him, a little smirk emerges on his face and to my surprise, he winks. I was correct. He had purposely stroked my thigh.

Ohhh, you just declared war, Kaden Scott.