With this bracelet, I thee wed

Requested by Camilaboxer

Hope you like it, enjoy!

♡◇♡

~~~

The day started out pretty good. The sun was shining, not a single cloud in the sky and no crazy ass aliens went on a killing rampage yet. So, National City was very much safe. Until lunch time, when everything turned to shit.

"What do you mean you can't track it Winn?! Use your computing skills!" Y/n yelled, as she tried to get eyes on the big fat green alien blob that was terrorizing Supergirl.

"I'm trying!" Y/n heard the click of his nails hitting the keys, before he shouts and the image comes up on screen.

"Oh my God, Alex..." Y/n covers her mouth as she watches her girlfriend gets punched by the blob, and gets thrown back.

"Base we need hel-" Alex gets cut off, which causes Y/n to panic.

"Team two! Get what you need and go!" She yells, people quickly getting their gear on as she flies out of base, trying not to become supersonic.

She spots the fight from up in the air, the blob grabbing Supergirl, and throwing her back. Using her heat vision, Y/n's able to distract the fat blob, but not for long when he start to go after the sisters again. But Y/n isn't having it.

She flies down, using her freeze breath on the damn monster, but it causes it to scream and throw a blob of gunk at her, but she quickly ducks it and slams into the monster, doing whatever she could to destroy it.

"Y/n! Stop!"

"Baby, stop!" Alex pulls her back, holding her close, not knowing why Alex or Kara was stopping her.

"What are you doing?" Y/n yells, looking at the now tired monster in front of her before it shifts to... J'onn?

"Last time I help you with a plan Director Danvers..." J'onn groans as Y/n turns around and stares at Alex.

"Ali?" Alex gives her a nervous smile, as she kneels down on one knee. But Y/n doesn't let her girlfriend say anything before she blows up in the Danvers sister's faces. "Are you kidding me?! I thought you were gonna die! For fucks sake, your human Alex! I thought I was gonna watch the woman I'm in love with die! Do you know how hard that was for me to witness!? Rao, I just wanna fucken smack you right now!" She turns to Kara, who's eyes are wide and watching Y/n. "And you! Do you know how pissed Lena would've been at me because I let you freaken die!? I would've died to, from her hands because she would've used Kryptonite to choke me! Ugh! I'm so pissed at the both of you..." she covers her face, taking a deep breath beforw apologizing for cussing at them.

"So, no marriage proposal?" Kara asks, earning a glare from both Y/n and her sister. "I came up with the idea, I'm sorry Y/n, don't blame Alex." Y/n lets out a sigh and goes to her the sad blonde.

"Don't okay, it just really scared me.." Y/n kisses the Kryptonians forehead before turning to her girlfriend.

"I'm sorry, and take this ring as a sorry." Y/n scoffs, pulling Alex in for a quick kiss.

"You're a brat, but yes, I guess I'll marry you, but never... do that again or it's a divorce..." Alex nods and pulls her fiancée in for a kiss, which gets interrupted by the blonde superhero, who hugs them tightly as she squeals. "Also, you two are buying me pizza and I get all the potstickers I want, no sharing." Kara deflates, pouting and looks so close to crying, but Y/n knows she'll end up sharing with the superhero.

And when Y/n tells Eliza how Alex proposed, both of them will get scolded which will make everything all better.