Alex the lion- mo like robot lmaoo9

"Wakey Walkey, Gay baby1!1"Alex said 😡. Jamie and Robeson woke immediately and both pulled apart. "I'm not gay!" Jamie yelled back. "Samezez." Ruben decider was important. Alex grabbed ahold of Jamie's wrist like an angry anime momma. Ruben and James followed. "So like, *smacks lips* you and Jim gay?" "No we're not, why tf is Alex even upset at this? He dresses the gayest so he's the gay one" "I don't know man but- Alex used the powers of the mama to throw dem all in da car.

BAKC AT THE JAR HOUSE-

Alex sat Jamie down and still had his gigantic ginger eyebrows furrowed. 'I don't get what the big problem is' "can I go up to ma room, bitch?" "No. I need you to be honest wit me nigga." "Okay just don't say the n-word plz" Jarmes said already crying. "Group think!" "Jamie stfu" "jamie R U gay?" "Nah" "I no U R lying." "Okay? What if I am" Alex started screaming and then his head blew off. "O MY NIBBA!" The three with their heads yelled. "Alex was a robot!" They all looked at the wires and the metal cuming* outta his head. James got done checking his poo and concluded that it wasn't the real Alex. "O shit 💩! We have to rescue the real Alex!" "No wonder he was being a faggot bitch about you being a faggot jimmy." "I'm not a faggot." "Kkk 🤷🏿‍♂️"

"Lads stop pissing off, we need to save him! I found the map to his location" Madagascar!"
"No that's bigger Africa not tinny"
"Well it say Madagascar 2 on it." "If we Don't get him in two minutes he'll be flown to America"  "well hoody ho we need to go"
And so the JJRs junorny begusnt.

Will they be able to save Alex?

TO BE CONtIUED~~~~~~