Jamies in acoma

"Jamie... Jamie... Jim..." Alex started to whine because Jamie was still in his bed and he wanted to go to sleep without it being gay. Jamie woke up immediately Once he heard Ruben enter the room. 🇨🇽 "yo rubes." What up home slick?" Ruben said back. James appears smacking his lips 👄" are we in da hoodz now." "Guess so chev." (?) (I don't actually know what that means so...) James smacked his lips again, "well... I'm going to go lads, I got important duties." Everyone knew he was just leaving to read some hentai online. Alex was starting to get pissed off, "JIM, get out of my bed!!" "Sleep on the couch bitch!" Jamie replied angrily. "Nooooooooooo..." He ended up sleeping on the couch anyways.

————————————————————————

(5 days later)

Jamie finally got outta da bed and made his way downstairs. He saw Alex, who looked angry. It would've scared him if it wasn't for the red-neck sweat going on. "What's shakein my man?" "THE UK BLOCKED MY MF PORN." "Oh..?" "Now I can't watch up close female nipple hair." Jamie was a bit sad, but he remembered he had pics of Ruben. He started to think up a plan to get a few revealing pictures of Ruben for himself to look at.  "Alex!" "What?😢 😭!" "Lets go to the swimming 🏊🏿‍♀️ pool later 2day"  "alright just let me take a shower 1rst."  Jamie shat down on the chair and thought of the Great time they'd have. He grabbed his phone out his ass and began to text the group chat.