Jar shit

James was not doing the cast today as he was watching anime porn. So that just left a Alex a Jamie and a Ruben. Alex had gotten up to take a shit, which he wanted to get perfect so he could send a pic of it to his mom and James. That just left Jamie and Ruben together. The sexual tension between them was so thick you could say it was rubens ass ho. Jamie snuck a look at Ruben and found out he was already Staring. "Gay boy." Jamie said while quivering. "Yes." Ruben replied. He got up and then sat on Jamie. Jamie got a boner because he's very easily excited, especially when it comes to Ruben. "Daddy he said." It was a joke at first but then Ruben was like it don't matter and got a bigger you know what. They heard Alex laugh gayly and so they got off each other and went to the other sides of the couch. Alex came in all cute and saw what was going on. "You guys good?" He asked because Jamie was covering his face and blushing purefussly, and Ruben was tweaking instead of twerking. "Are you guys gay or what?" Alex walked down stars on the argy and started crying because his skinny jeans where making his balls explode from how tight they were. Jamie started hyperventilating... "oh shit roobean... he knows.." "shh baby boy, it ight." They walked down stairs to a Alex watching madecascar again for the 8th time that week. Ruben was bored and thought the movie was shit so he left. Jamie shat down next to Alex and then sat in it. "So..." Jamie started nervously. "Is there something going on between you and Ruben?" Alex asked straightly(heh). Jamie started screaming and then went upstairs to Alex's bedroom and fell asleep.

What happens next is a mystery... until the next chapter so stay tuned.