That Hurt Like a Butt Cheek on a Stick

Authors note - Writing this story was fun! I hope you enjoy it as much as I do, and I hope it brings a smile to your day! Virtual hug to all of my beloved followers and reviewers!

0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0

"I bet you an entire gallon of Blue Bell Double Fudge Brownie ice cream that you can't hit me!" Wally preened, puffing up his chest and grinning smugly.

"Oh, really?"

"Really."

"We'll see about that 'Flash-Boy'," Artemis smirked as she crossed her arms.

Hey M'gann, Artemis called out telepathically, I'm going to need your help with something.

Sure! The green girl chirped back, whatcha need?

0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0

Wally laughed, jumping over training equipment and baseball sliding under the belly of Conner's monster tractor with his lightning chasing after him. One slim, very sharp, barbed arrow floated in from of him. He backed up a bit and proceeded to walk two of his fingers across the floating (to him at least) shaft as if his hand was a little person wobbling on a balance beam suspended in mid-air.

Artemis growled. Wally's brilliant yellow lightning spun incoherently around the room, and the static charge in the air was making Aretmis' baby hairs stick out in all directions and cling to her face. Is M'gann coming or not! Her brain snapped impatiently. Another arrow pierced the wall with a giggling red and yellow blur still zipping around the room in circles.

"Just give up, Harpy!" Wally called out, easily ducking another arrow.

"Just give up what?" a sweet voice asked from the doorway.

"Just give up trying to deny my irresistible looks, Green Cheeks," Wally flirted, speeding over to M'gann, leaning against the wall, grinning and wiggling his eyebrows. M'gann giggled. Wally had a huge, black pepper kernel stuck between his two front teeth.

Something whistled through the air and before "The Wall-Man" could turn around...

"YEEEEEOOOOOOWWWW!" Wally howled.

0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0

In the control room, Black Canary tilted her head curiously.

"Did you hear that?" she said, prodding Green Arrow.

"It's probably just the kids. They're fine. Probably. I hope." GA was interrupted by another shout. Blink. Blink. Three seconds of silent eye contact and then both leaguers ran off down the hall.

0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0

"You shot me! I can't believe you shot me! YOU SHOT ME IN THE BUTT!"

Green Arrow and Black Canary barged into the training room and their only response to the sight before them was wide eyes and open mouths.

Wally had an arrow sticking straight out of his right butt cheek.

Over the young speedster's loud wailing M'gann was stuttering, "Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry Wally! I thought she was going to use the soft rubber kind!" On the ground gasping for air due to uncontrollable laughter was Artemis. Tears leaked out of her eyes, and she clutched her sides practically having a seizure on the floor.

Wally swiveled around on his left leg to face the preoccupied Archer, eyes wide with shock.

"The soft rubber kind!?!?! Why would you even thin-OOOOOOOOOWWWWWW!" Wally spun around again with another pained yelp to see Green Arrow holding the barbed arrow that had previously made its home in Wally's buttox.

"Dude! A warning next time would be nice!" the speedster snapped. Wally whirled back towards Artemis, who was slowly getting off the ground wiping tears from her face.

"And you!" Wally cried, pointing accusingly at his teammate, "I will have restitution!" he huffed and wobbled out of the room to tend to his wounds; his butt and his ego.

0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0

Up in an air-vent, Robin hit save and started downloading the Cave security feed. His seventh cup of coffee lay empty beside him.

0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0

Author's note - Thank for reading! Feel free to send me ideas or requests! Have a supercalifragilisticexpialidocious day!