Chapter 19- Boyfriend and Girlfriend

Hermione's POV

Draco responds with so much enthusiasm that I am pushed back up against a wall. I pull away, gently, and look into his eyes, his stormy grey eyes that look at me with a sense of lust and love.

"Camilla," he says, not moving. I sense his anxiousness, but I am not sure why.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asks, barely a whisper.

"Say it louder."

"You don't have to-"

"Say. It. Louder," I purr.

"Willyoubemygirlfriend?" He gabbles.

It is good enough for me. "Yes," I say, breathless. How long I have dreamt him to say these words!

I start kissing him ferociously again.

An hour and a half later

"Draco," I say, pulling away gently from him. "We should really go back now,"

"Okay," he says, and walks me back to my common room.

"Draco, you really must leave now. Imagine what someone would say if they say us together at this time of night!"

He blows me a kiss, and glides away. I feel a sense of longing, like I want to rush up to him and tell him its okay, he doesn't have to leave and we can spend the whole night together.

But I bat that thought away. I need to be able to concentrate in the morning, after all, I have my NEWTs approaching since I wasn't able to take them last year.

I tell the Fat Lady the password, which thankfully hasn't changed over midnight, and tiptoe into the girl's dormitory. Just as I sigh with relief and get ready to plonk down in bed and think over tonight, someone says something.

"Camilla??? Is that you?" The voice sounds excited. Ginny.

I groan, and turn around.

Yippee! You guys wanted an update, and here it is, even if its a bit short. Also I'm kinda worrying that Camilla and Draco's relationship is progressing a little too quickly...but they did have a crush on each other for a while. And I know I keep switching covers, but I've found one I like so it should stay the same...at least for a while.

Rosy 💗💗💗