Chapter 4- Zabini Manor

Disclaimer: I own nothing apart from the storyline.

Previously:
"Zabini Manor," I say clearly, and then in a heartbeat I am gone.

Hermione's POV

The house is huge. And when I say huge, I probably mean gigantic! It looks more like a castle then a house to be honest.

For some reason it reminds me of the castles in the fairy tails I used to devour when I was little. I always imagined what it would be like live in such a place.

'And now I'm that person! ' I think, with a sudden burst of excitement.

"You must be the richest wizarding family ever," I think in my head, not realising that I was actually mumbling.

Mrs Zabini laughs. "Not quite the richest. That title is reserved for the Malfoys."

"Oh," I say, not quite taking it in.

We head in to the main living room. I've been trying to remember the way, but it's practically impossible. It took us about 10 minutes to walk there.

Mr Zabini smiles. "We'll have to get Blaise to give you a tour."

"But first, I think there's something you might want to know-" Mrs Zabini starts but is interrupted by two small bodies that come rushing into me.

"Are you my new big sister?" A boy of about five asks. He is the spitting image of Mr Zabini.

"Yes, I think I am. And who might you be?" I say, picking him up.

"My name is Danny and I am five years old I think." He holds up five fingers.

I sit him down and turn to look at a girl. She has long dark hair and pale skin.

 She has long dark hair and pale skin

Sofie ^^

"Hello. I'm Sofie. Well, actually Sofie Rebecca Lucinda Zabini, but obviously nobody calls me that. And who might you be?"

"Well...I'm not entirely sure yet." I say. "It's a bit confusing really."

I turn to look at Mrs Zabini. "Can you actually tell me a bit more about myself, Mrs Zabini? Cause right now I have no idea."

"Of course dear. And call us Vanessa and Edward, or mum and dad." Vanessa says.

"Okay, first of all, what's my name? It isn't exactly likely that you called me Hermione, is it?" I say.

"Your full name is Camilla Rose Sunset Zabini." Edward says.

"Oh." I say, speechless. "Camilla. It's good, hey, I really like it!"

"And we could call you Milly as a nickname." Sofie says.

Yeah, that would be cool! And, I feel I just have to get this weight off my shoulders.' I take a deep breath.

'I... I saw something in a newspaper that said that the Zabinis were one of the families that were death eaters.'

"I... We are not proud of our actions during the wizarding war. Myself and Edward were only just married at that point. Our parents were strong supporters of You-know-who, and so I suppose we followed what they did.'

Mrs Zabini looks down at her feet.' Like I said, we are not proud of our actions,'

Mr Zabini turns to look me straight in the eyes. 'Camilla, I don't know what you must think of us now, but know that as soon the whole thing started escalating, we lost all respect of you-know-who. All those people he killed... From then on we only pretended to support him.

I look back.' I must admit, its not what I was hoping to hear, but I'm ready to believe that you stopped supporting him.'

"Anything else you want to ask?" Edward asks.

"Just one thing. How come I don't look like you?" I say.

"Ah, well when you were a baby, we had to put a glamour charm on you to hide your identity." Edward says.

"Do...do you want us to take it of?" Vanessa asks.

"Okay," I say, and Vanessa flicks her wand and suddenly it feels like cold water is trickling down me.

I turn to a mirror, and then gasp. "Oh," I say.

Woo hoo! Another one done. I'm working on making my chapters longer, this one is 500 words. Remember to comment, vote and like! Also I know that Sofie doesn't look like how most ppl imagine the Zabinis, but I like it so yeah.

Rosy xo