Chapter 9- Face your fear

Previously:
"Huh?" Is all I manage to say

Hermione's POV

I get out of bed, reeling around. I see Sofie sitting on a bed, her hair all tangled. It looks like Ginny woke her up too.

Ginny seems completely oblivious to that fact that we are both half-asleep. "So, Milly, we need to plan your outfit."

I groan and Ginny sees my face. "Just kidding! Mrs Zabini already got you an outfit. Come on, you need to try it on..."

Camilla's outfit ^^

Camilla's outfit ^^

I come out of my en-suite nervously. Ginny claps her hands as if she was the one who made the outfit. I remind myself to thank Mrs Zabini later. Ginny then does my hair. I feel like my hair is about to be pulled off my scalp but I keep quiet for Ginny's sake.

Of course then Ginny has to try on half a dozen outfits of her own. I'm seriously worried that we're going to be late so I grab some garments from my massive wardrobe stocked with outfits, and thrust them through the door. She comes out a minute later.

 She comes out a minute later

Ginny's outfit ^^

"

Wow...Gin...You look..." I stutter, but Ginny finishes my sentence.

"...Amazing, I know," she says, admiring herself in the mirror. "Hey Milly, where did you get this outfit?"

"I have no clue. Don't bother asking Mrs Zabini, just take the outfit," I say.

"What? OMG thanks Milly!" She says, stuffing her pyjamas into her bag.

"Right, are we ready to go?" I ask.

"Yup, I suppose so." Ginny replies.

"Oh, but shouldn't we have our Glamour charms on?" I say.

Ginny blinks. "No, Milly, we shouldn't have them on. If we don't show Harry and Ron the truth today, then we never will! But its kinda getting in annoying having to get the boys to put the Glamour Charms on and off..."

"BOYS!" Ginny shouts. I hear noises far away and Blaise and...Draco come in.

I try not to catch his eye but it difficult. We lock eyes for a second, but I look away. I'm still really embarrassed, no matter what Ginny and Sofie say.

"How do you do the Glamour charm?" Ginny asks. "We're gonna need to know if we're all in different common rooms at Hogwarts."

"It's a swish and flick, as well as the word Glamoras." Blaise demonstartes on me and I feel my appearance change. He then promptly takes it off again.

We have a few practices at the spell, but we do need to go. "Anything else we can do for you?" Blaise says mockingly.

"Yea, you can walk us to the fireplace," Ginny says, not realising he was being sarcastic.

We all walk together very awkwardly to the living room, where there is a massive fireplace, the main one used for floo travel. Blaise gives me a quick hug and reminds me to be back before lunchtime. I look towards Draco.

"Well...bye then," He mumbles quietly.

"Bye," I whisper back, and then I step into the fireplace. The boys walk away, going off to do whatever boys do, I have no idea.

"You nervous?" Ginny asks.

"Why would I be?" I ask.

"Well...why wouldn't you be? Your best friends might not like the new you, not just in looks but in families. They did pretend to be Death Eaters after all."

"Okay," I admit. "I'm terrified."

Alrighty! And I know this is kinda lame but I just wanna thank everyone for getting this far in my story. Also please comment, I would so love to see what you guys think.

Rosy xo