In love with a werewolf ~ chapter 5

Chapter 5

-Amanda-

It was Thursday and I was home alone. I didn't have school today same as Bailey. I was kind of tempted to walk to her house but there has been a lot of gang action going on lately so im not to sure if its safe. See I actually live by myself in the hood. My family disowned me when I was little because I wasn't as "preppy" as my parents had hoped I would be... and yes I no that's a shit-tastic reason to disown their first daughter. Yes I am their first daughter second child. I have an older brother, Carter, and a younger sister, Molly. So you might be asking how did I get through high school.... Well let me tell you they didn't want to be know as the parents that disowned their daughter then didn't give her any money. Yes I got money for school for my parents rep. yeah that's bullshit right? Anyways I've learned to live with it and make the best of life. But I had this feeling that something bad was going to happen this weekend I just couldn't put my finger on it exactly. It worried me but I didn't pay much attention to it because nothing bad has really happened here lately. I mean yea some bad shit has gone down here but that's usual for this part of town. So I locked the seven locks on my both my front and back door and the gate things behind them on the inside. Then locked all my windows after checking the bars to make sure they were secure and shut the curtains. I made a frozen pizza and sat on my couch and watched Family Guy reruns. After about 20 min of the first one I heard this scream then a loud gunshot that sounded really close by. I got up instantly and looked out the window to my neighbor, Trisha's house. I saw her run out her back door with Laquandre, her 4 year old son. She ran behind my house and a couple seconds later I heard her knocking at my back door. I quickly undid the locks and let her in then re locked the door. I let her sit in my living room while I got water for her. As soon as I walked into the room she stood up and hugged me. I hugged her back "are you alright Trisha?" I asked worriedly. "yes dear im fine now thank you for letting me in" she said as she let go and picked up Laquandre. "can I ask what just happened over there?"... I asked cautiously incase she didn't wanna talk about it. She looked at me with scared eyes and I decided to drop the subject. I let her go into my room and sleep with Laquandre, she looked hella tired. I sat back on my couch in silence and waited for a noise, anything. I met Trisha bout 2 years back when I moved here, she was so nice to me. We grew to be strong friends. She even let me be a brides made at her wedding. Her husband is off in the Navy and she's all alone with Laquandre. She comes over often so she's not lonely, but I think she comes over to check on me. I snuck into my room jacked a pillow that wasn't being used and a spare blanket on the floor and set up a bed on the couch for myself. I woke up the next morning and found Trisha still asleep with Laquandre and took a quick shower and eat breakfast grabbed my backpack and wrote Trisha a quick note and left for school. I took my way to school because it was the safest and no one knew about except for me and Bailey. The whole way to school I swear I thought someone was following me. But that contradicted the fact no one knew about it, so it was all very confusing. I mean someone might have found it but not many people in my neighborhood would take the time to actually think about the fact I might have a secret path or even take the time to look around this place for it. I mean I pretty much live in a shit-hole and Im dead serious about that. Im not trying to be mean to the people that live here but I mean its so gross and messy but like I said I've grown to live with it. Once I got to school I saw Bailey, Amanda, and Trevor waiting for me at the front doors. I smiled at them and put all the stuff I had on my mind behind me and went on with the school day. But the feeling that something was going to happen this weekend would leave me alone, so I dreaded tomorrow and Sunday. I hoped to God nothing bad would happen and that im imaging things or that none of my friends would get hurt, so I kept in mind to spend time with them while I can.

OMG hi guys :D sorry its been forever since we posted a story if you got my email you know why. Love you guys so much!!

Vote, comment, fan.

~ Rissa&Steph