Early Mornings

"GET UP GET UP GET UP YOU LAZY BUTT! GET UP GET UP YOU LAZY BUTT!" squealed Artemis's customized alarm clock. One slender, tan hand shot out from under the green duvet cover and fumbled for the stop button. The racket continued.

"OH MY GOD", the bed snarled. Tossing off the covers, Artemis sat up and slammed a fist down on top of the clock, finally silencing it. She sighed, knowing resistance was futile and there was no point in going back to bed. Rubbing those nasty morning eye booger thingies away she walked into the bathroom of the Gotham apartment that she shared with her mom. Taking out her long blonde braid that she slept in, she peeled off her Green Arrow jammies (what? At least they were not Kid Flash jammies, she saw those while at Walmart looking for her gallon bottle of shampoo) and tossed them in the hamper, turned on the shower, and hopped in once the water was hot enough.

Now out squeaky clean, Artemis toweled off and pulled on her super suit (cough*Edna Mode*cough). She walked back into her room and pulled her bow and quiver out from under the bed, slinging both across her back, and was about to leave the room when...

"GET UP GET UP GET UP YOU LAZY BUTT! GET UP GET UP YOU LA-" the door closed as the clock fell to the ground with an arrow sticking through it.

0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0

Wally snorted milk out of his nose and onto his stack of 30 pancakes. He had just turned his head to see his Uncle Barry facing him silently, two grapes shoved up his nose, his tongue lolling out of his open mouth, and his eyes crossed. As Wally cackled in hysterics, eyes watering from the milk burning his nose, Uncle Barry grinned broadly and snorted the grapes back into his hand and then popped them into his mouth.

"Bartholomew Allen! What kind of manners are those?" Aunt Iris squawked with one eyebrow raised and hands on her hips. She was dressed in a nice green blouse, grey slacks, and a matching grey blazer with her hair and make-up ready for her camera time at the news station where she worked.

"He he he. Sorry honey", Barry mumbled with grapes still in his mouth and a sheepish grin on his face. Aunt Iris sighed planting a kiss on his lips and then walking around the table pecking Wally's forehead.

"Barry, don't forget about your dinner with Bruce tonight at Amore, and Wally make sure you are not late for training at the cave, Dick called me to make sure someone reminded you that it starts in 30 minutes," Iris told the boys as she picked up her keys and walked out the door.

The door closed shut and Uncle Barry turned back to Wally, "I bet I can eat more pancakes in ten seconds then you can," he piped.

"Bring it," Wally said, eyes narrowed and fork at the ready.

0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0

M'gann floated around as eggs, milk, flour, sugar, and other culinary supplies danced around her preparing breakfast in the cave's kitchen. Just as she cracked an egg into the bowl, two strong arms slipped around her waist from behind and pulled her in close.

"Whatcha making?" Conner whispered sleepily into her ear. M'gann turned around in his embrace and put her arms around his neck.

"Homemade french toast," she replied happily, "it's a new recipe that Black Canary gave me, apparently it's a very popular Earth breakfast!"

"Never had it, but I'm sure it will be great," Conner said, releasing her and grabbing a water bottle from the fridge. "By the way, you may want to change your clothes before the rest of the team gets here."

M'gann glanced down and blushed. She was wearing nothing but one of Conner's shirts (don't worry she had on underwear) that when down to her mid-thigh.