33: A memorable wedding

Start from the beginning

"Taehyung are you alright?"

"... yes."

***

"Oh my goodness your highness please stop them!" One of the maids came rushing to Miyeon who had just had her hair fixed in a bun. She pat her baby pink dress and rather satisfied with her attire she turned to listen to the maid.

"Why, what happened?"
There was no need for an answer, shouting was evident in the background and she had known her son long enough to recognise his voice, that too when he was angry. The happiness in her face was replaced by concern and she followed the maid to see more closely and stop it all.

"YOU SAID YOU'D WEAR WHITE TOO! YOURE SUCH A LIAR YOURE WEARING BLACK!"

"WHEN THE FUCK DID I SAY ID WEAR WHITE? I WILL ALWAYS WEAR BLACK!"

(Taehyung outfit 😍)

(Jungkook outfit 😍)

(Jungkook outfit 😍)

Miyeon facepalmed herself when she saw what the fight was actually about... the colour of the couple's clothing.

Honestly what is this generation.

"What's going on! Taehyung and Jungkook stop it this instance there's only a few minutes till you'll be walking down the aisle!" She managed to stop their words but they continued glaring towards each other like young children. "Ugh of all days you chose your wedding day to fight. Taehyung come with me, Jungkook go to your father right now!"

Miyeon hugged Taehyung to calm him down and once she'd felt his breathing become normal she pulled away. "What's wrong my dear?"

"Honestly mother I don't know!" Taehyung admit holding back his tears.

***

"Jungkook don't worry he's most likely just overwhelmed by all this, Jin exploded on me too remember!" Namjoon tried to calm Jungkook down as his father was too busy dealing with particular guests.

"Yes but that's because you broke his wedding ring!"

"No trust me Jungkook just be normal and he'll be fine."
Heavily sighing Jungkook nodded.