Chapter Ten

Chapter Ten

Ariana looked up at the boarding house. The eight of them had left early this morning and piled into the SUV, a van driven by a compelled human following behind them with their luggage. It was now just after twelve and they had just pulled up to the boarding house. They could hear people inside and Ari rolled her eyes looking at Stefan. They knew who it was.

"Let's get this over with shall we," Ari said cheerfully, taking Stefan and Nik's hands and heading up to the house. She grinned, walking in, knowing that her sister didn't realize that since she technically died, her name of the deed became null and void.

Stefan noticed and chuckled in amusement, the others followed behind them.

"Honey I'm home," Ari called, practically skipping into the parlour.

Inside she found Damon, Alaric, Elena, Jeremy, Bonnie, Caroline, and Tyler.

Damon looked at her in amusement before looking at his brother, "welcome home brother."

"Damon," Stefan greeted his brother with a manly hug, "you all know Ari, Nik, Elijah and Kat. This is Finn, Kol and Rebekah, the last of the originals. Guys, this is my brother Damon, his best friend-"

"Who is actually by law mine and Elena's stepfather," Ari laughed at the look of panic on Alaric's face.

"Alaric Saltzman, Ari's sister Elena, their brother slash cousin Jeremy and his girlfriend Bonnie Bennett. And lastly Caroline Forbes and her boyfriend Tyler Lockwood." Stefan continued.

"Pleasure to meet you all," Finn greeted, fidgeting and looking around.

"What's wrong with him?" Tyler asked.

"He's anxious. Sage is supposed  to be here soon and they haven't seen each other in nine hundred years." Ariana giggled as they all took a seat. She sat on Stefan's lap with her legs over Nik while Nik wrapped his arm around Stefan. It had become their usual position. She would choose a different one to sit on each time.

Kat giggled, "it's cute. Last time I saw her she was still pining after him."

"Oh she still is," Ari agreed, "I don't think I had ever heard anyone so happy they cried, until I called and told her we were waking Finn that is."

Elena stared at her sister and Katherine as they giggled together. She couldn't believe how close the two of them were.

"I cleared out four rooms," Damon told Stefan, "I figured Ariana and Klaus were staying in yours."

"Most definitely." Stefan agreed immediately, tightening his grip on both his mates.

The sound of a vehicle pulling up alerted them to an arrival. "Looks like our luggage is here." Nik said, getting up. "You ladies stay here, we'll handle it."

Ari stood to let Stefan up and pecked them both on the lips before they left and sat back down.

Caroline grinned slightly, "so dish! What are they like in bed?"

Ari giggled at the look on her siblings faces, "fuck, I wouldn't even know where to begin. They're both completely and utterly amazing. You know how with a lot of guys all they care about is their own orgasm?"

Caroline and Bonnie nodded, Elena and Jeremy looked faintly sick and Tyler and Damon looked slightly embarrassed.

"They're nothing like that. Both of them take their time to make sure I get what I need before worrying about themselves or each other." Ari paused smirking, "wait til you see them together Care-Bear. The first time I saw them kiss I was sitting between them and I swear to god, I felt like I had died and gone straight to heaven."