Chapter Nine

A/N Hey everyone. I'm sorry that this took so long but real life took over. I only have one more chapter finished after this one because I haven't had the inspiration to continue. I guess we will see what happens. If you have anything you would like to see happen then leave it in a review or pm me. If it fits into what I have in mind for this story then I will try to add it. Anyway enjoy this new chapter. xo Cassiie

Chapter Nine

Elena was indeed very upset when he arrived at he apartment ten minutes later. She had tear tracks running down her cheeks.

"He's happy Elena." Was all he said when he saw her.

"Did you talk to him?"

Damon nodded, sitting on the couch, "I spoke to all of them. Stefan is doing this out of his own free will Elena. It was Ariana's blood not Klaus' that saved me. She told me a lot of things. One thing you need to know is that Ari isn't just a witch. She's a witch-vampire-werewolf hybrid. She was born that way. It was sealed until her fifteenth birthday which was why she left a couple weeks later.

"She is part of a prophecy which has now come true. It was about the restoration of balance. Once she met her mates the witches would stop trying to kill off the vampire race. She has. Klaus and Stefan are her mates."

"So that's it? I just have to let him go to be with my sister?" Elena demanded.

"That's exactly what you will do. Messing with a vampire mating is a deadly thing Elena. Mates are rare as it is. Messing with a mated pair or sometimes a mated trio is a sure way to cause your death. Come on. Were heading back home. I have rooms to prepare at the house." He grabbed her arm and pulled her out of the apartment and toward the car.

"Rooms for what?" Elena asked as they walked.

"My new extended family is going to be staying at the boarding house while their house finishes."

It was silent after that for the entire ride home.

~x~

After leaving Gloria's the five of them made their way to a warehouse. Inside there were three coffins, one for each of Nik's remaining siblings. They had six compelled humans standing at the back of the room, ready to be smacked on.

Nik opened all three, looking at them. He smiled softly before taking the dagger out of each of the quickly. It would be a few minutes before they woke so the five of the, sat down and waited.

Finn was the first to wake, sitting up with a gasp and looking around in confusion. Nik and Elijah went to him and helped him out of the coffin while Ari went and grabbed a human for him, dragging him over. "Enjoy." She said cheerfully, before grabbing another and heading for the newly awakened Kol.

"I must be in heaven. You're too gorgeous to be anything but an angel." Kol stated cockily resulting in two possessive growls from her mates.

"No, you're not. Keep you're flirty comments to yourself Kol. I don't think my mates appreciate them very much." Ari chuckled and pushed the girl towards him.

Walking over to the last coffin Ari shook her head, "come on Bekah, if you lay there all day Kat and I can't take you shopping and have you help us torture the guys. There's way too much testosterone around here," she whined.

Rebekah laughed, sitting up and looking at the girl, "I like you already and I don't even know who you are!"

Ari smirked as Stefan dragged over another human for Rebekah before wrapping an arm around Ari's waist.

They moved back so they could see all three of the newly awakened siblings.

"Alright, for Finn's and Kol's sake, these two are Stefan Salvatore and Katerina Petrova. Katerina is Elijah's girlfriend and was the first Petrova doppelgänger five hundred years ago. Rebekah I'm sure you remember Stefan. My name is Ariana Gilbert. I'm the only witch-vampire-werewolf hybrid in existence. Stefan and I are Nik's mates."