1} a series of insults

Edited.

{Monday}

"Treat me like a joke and i'll leave you like it's funny."

~Unknown

{Samantha}

"I don't fuck with yoooou, you little stupid ass bi-"

I smash the stop button and groan out of tiredness, stretching my legs and yawning. The alarm is a literal representation of how I feel about going to school and the people who attend.

Getting out of bed I trudge over to my drawers, grabbing a pair of grey underwear and snatching my towel that hangs off my door.

The shower was boiling hot, just how I like it. Sighing heavily I turn the tap off, slip into my garments and, taking my time, I head over to my drawers again.

I already knew what I was going to wear so I pulled out my off beige bra, light denim jeans with rips down the legs and the same colour crop top as my bra.

Throwing them onto my bed I make my way to the wardrobe, grabbing my black Docs and leather jacket out. I didn't care what the weather was, I wore whatever I want, whenever I wanted.

Rushing down stairs with my Docs in 1 hand, I enter the kitchen.

"Morning kiddo. Breakfast?" He offers, ruffling my hair.

"Morning." I smiled, "I'll just take the raisin bread. In a hurry." I say.

Putting on my white socks, that I left beside the door from my late night run, I than slip on my Docs. Grabbing my bag and skateboard I wave good bye and open the front door.

"Have fun." My dad sings, putting the dishes away.

I stop in my tracks and look over my shoulder, "It's school, dad." I deadpanned and he just laughs. "You also have fun beating up people today." I comment.

He beams his pearly whites at me and shakes his head to himself. "I'll tell you how many teeth I knock out when you get back from school." He replied with, humour coating his voice.

Now it was my turn to laugh, "Fine by me." I shrug, "Bye dad." I hollow out and he also bids me goodbye as I shut the door.

Skating to school was 1 of my favourite things to do in the morning; you felt the wind rush over your face and it was always so refreshing.

Placing my foot down on the back of the board, I press down on it as it tilts towards the sky than gripping it to hold against my waist. I enter the gates of Brookwood High and head over to the racks, putting my skateboard down and glancing around to find the boys.

Spotting them I see the 3 engaged in conversation.

These guys were the stereotypical "3 golden/bad boys" in our school- and yes that is a combined thing, well in this school it is anyway.

I'll give the introduction.

You got Eric Hayes: Hazel eyes and blonde honey like hair. He's generally dumb and kind of gullible. Also being the musical 1 out of the 3.