Different

;🌫☁️
A blur
Chapter 5: Different
—๑—
•Maddie's Pov•
I don't know why Asher would accept a dare to go out with me or whatever. But I don't want to go to school tomorrow, my mom will force me to though.
After mom picked me up I had to go to an appointment.
I yawn and lay down as i drift off into dream land.
I wake up by the sun lighting up my room, I groan and pull the covers over my head.
"Maddie, honey. Time for school" my mom softly says, pulling the covers off of my head.
"Come on, today might be better"
I shrug my shoulders and get ready.
I head downstairs where mom hands me a banana.
"Thanks" i say, unpeeling the banana.
Taylor and I head to the car, with mom waiting for us. Mom drives me off to school.
"Have a good day, sweetie" she softly says, kissing my forehead.
I smile, "thanks mom"
I unbuckle my seatbelt and get out of the car.
"Oh Anns, don't forget these" my mom says, handing me my new glasses.
"Thanks" I smile and put them on.
I walk into the school grounds.
Wow everything looks so different.
I walk to my locker and put in the books I don't need.
I see Asher looking at me, I sigh and head to my first class.
I sit down at the back of the classroom.
The bell rings and everyone sits down.
Asher sits beside me.
"Hey, i love your glasses" he smiles.
"Thanks" I blush.
The teacher writes notes on the board and it's so clear to me.
I immediately copy them down.
"Maddie, can we talk?" Asher whispers.
I shrug "you really hurt me" I whisper back.
"Madison, please. I'm sorry" he says, his voice shaking as his eyes begin to water.
"Okay, I forgive you but you better explain what happened with this whole dare situation"
He nodded "I promise"
I turn back to him and smile, he is a lot cuter then I thought he was.
The bell rang for the next class, I packed up all of my things as Asher grabbed hold of my hand and escorted me out of class.
"Okay, so all of this is because of Max. You see, I wanted to be your friend. When I texted you to go get froyo, I got a call from Max asking to go to a party and I told him I was busy. He asked me if I had a date and I told him I was going out with you. He said he would give me $100 if I got you to be my girlfriend. I wanted to say no but Max practically forced me to say yes. I don't care about the money, I just care about you. Thats why I was late for our date. In gym class when Max and Mackenzie were arguing, I slapped Max's head and told him to just choose you and he said I owe him, that's when I lost it and told him I wasn't doing the dare. He started being rude to me so I hit him, then you ran off and took me to the nurses office. I really am sorry, Mads" he looks at me in the eyes, he seemed hurt and truely sorry.
"I forgive you" i smiled softly.
"Thank you" he picked me up and spun me around, excitedly.
"Oh, sorry" he said a little embarrassed and put me down.
"I didn't mind at all" I giggled softly.
"Let's head to class" Asher smiled and held my hand, I looked at him happily and interlocked our fingers.